The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Spry's Home

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score
Firstly thankyou everybody for all your well wishes :huggles:

Spry's home now and as you can imagine she's a bit fed up :( but she's having a rest and should be back to herself tomorrow(I hope) the wound was bigger than i expected but the vet said he had to take out quite a wide surface area to make sure he got it all, he also says she onlt need to wear the collar if she starts licking it and so far she hasn't so thats good :thumbsup:

Anyway here she is recouperating :huggles:

spryop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
Spry's home now and as you can imagine she's a bit fed up  :( but she's having a rest and should be back to herself tomorrow(I hope) the wound was bigger than i expected but the vet said he had to take out quite a wide surface area to make sure he got it all, he also says she onlt need to wear the collar if she starts licking it and so far she hasn't so thats good :thumbsup:

Oh yay what great news!! The wound actuallylooks really good. That's a difficult part of the body to remove lumps from.

BIG hugs to little Spry

Wendy

Glad to hear Spry is home safe and sound. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope she recovers quickly with loads of extra cuddles. :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

So glad that she is home and well- hope that she is running around normally soon

Glad Sprys back home again. Hope she's soon on the mend :luck:

You must feel relieved her ops over. :thumbsup:

Glad she's back okay, lots of cuddles from all of us. :huggles:

Glad Spry is home safe and sound :thumbsup:

Wishing her a speedy recovery :wub:

Mia and Cleena say milk it for all its worth Spry!! o:) mums always spoil u when u are poorly!!

Well I have missed what has happened - but sorry to see that Spry has been into the Vets (sssshhhhh dont say that word out loud)

Hope she is 100% soon. :luck:

*Lesley* said:
Spry's home now and as you can imagine she's a bit fed up  :( but she's having a rest and should be back to herself tomorrow(I hope) the wound was bigger than i expected but the vet said he had to take out quite a wide surface area to make sure he got it all, he also says she onlt need to wear the collar if she starts licking it and so far she hasn't so thats good :thumbsup:

Hello glad spry is ok.sending her lots of :huggles:

Glad Spry's home safe and sound. Hope she's soon feeling better. :huggles: I hate it when they're at the vets. I remember when Josh had a lump removed, the house had the best cleaning it had ever had as I was trying to take my mind off things! :lol:

*Lesley* said:

Glad all went well Lesley, i think it best if Andy goes in the spare room tonight and let spry kip with you, your headache gone now, :- "

keith

So pleased that she is back with you now :huggles: for Spry

midlanderkeith said:
*Lesley* said:

Glad all went well Lesley, i think it best if Andy goes in the spare room tonight and let spry kip with you, your headache gone now, :- "

keith

Yes it's gone now keith Thankyou,but it might come back later if he says no to the spare room :teehee:

Thanks everyone she's perked up a bit :thumbsup: she's still a bit spaced out I think and drowsy, she's on the sofa now the others don't want to investigate her (w00t)

She's got to go back Friday for a check up then in 10 days for her stitches out :thumbsup:

get well soon spry gald your ok :huggles:

Back