The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sporting Whippet Club Ni

dukie

Registered
Reaction score
The Sporting whippet Club NI held another very successful race and show day at Dunsilly Kennels, Antrim. Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all who helped out on the day!

Results were as follows:

Showing: Judge Mr Brian Doak

Child Handling

1st Danielle Smith

2nd Niamh Connery

3rd Graham Meek

Whippet Pup

1st Albert Ritchie - Leo

2nd Niamh Connery - Gypsy

3rd Liz McKinstry - Lucy

Whippet Dog

1st Tracy Gill - Dante

2nd Graham Meek - Merlin

3rd Walter Albert - Flash

Whippet Bitch

1st Tracy Gill - Tia

2nd Roy Hill - Daisy

3rd John McStay - Silver

Working Whippet

1st Roy Hill - Daisy

2nd Graham Meek - Merlin

3rd Walter Albert - Flash

Best In Show

Tracy Gill with Dante

Reserve Best In Show

Tracy Gill with Tia

Members Class

Gary Kane with Joe

Racing Results

Grade A

1st E McKnistry - Buddy

2nd J Murdock - Jess

SportingWhippetClubJune2010027.jpg

Grade B

1st M Quinn - Blue

2nd P Reynolds - Chieftan

SportingWhippetClubJune2010029.jpg

Grade C

1st G Kane - OB

2nd J Shaw - Lucy

SportingWhippetClubJune2010034.jpg

Puppy Race

1st E McKinstry - Lucy

2nd A Forsythe - Jet

SportingWhippetClubJune2010036.jpg

Janet, lovely photographs, I was raging , I won nothing in the draw yesterday. That Bluebell one got the bottle of wine that was meant for me. I hope she dropped it before she got drinking it. I was dying with thirst.Congratulations to Tracy for best in show, and a big congratulations to all the rest of the worthy winners. Silver brought us home a lovely wee cup again yesterday.

Come to think of it Margaret, she won a bottle at Kierons show and promised me a drink of it at a later date, maybe we'll be lucky at Shanes Castle!!!

Thank you Margaret, and everyone else, who contributed to the raffle yesterday, it always helps make the day a success.

Having forgotten Janet :D the wines on ice all ready for Shanes Castle :p :D I'd love to see your wine celler Margaret :p :lol:

Well done to all. The smile hasn't left Niamh's face since she got her first 'silver' trophy :) Thanks to the judge and all for their help and advice along the way. Had a lovely day and look forward to seeing you all

again soon.

SportingWhippetClubJune20100091.jpg

A few pics i took at the Whippet Show on Sunday :D well done everyone who competed and well done to the winners :thumbsup:

DSC_1538.jpg

Myself with George Clooney :D

DSC_1587.jpg

Eddie wanted to take wee Paris home with him :D

DSC_1607.jpg

DSC_1600.jpg

DSC_1632.jpg

Graham working hard, up and down with the lure, Eddie did helped a bit :p :D

DSC_1518.jpg

Paris watching the racing...

DSC_1533.jpg

DSC_1533-Copy.jpg

DSC_1525-2.jpg

DSC_1516.jpg

DSC_1537.jpg

DSC_1611.jpg

Having forgotten Janet :D the wines on ice all ready for Shanes Castle :p :D I'd love to see your wine celler Margaret :p :lol:
locked in with a corkscrew would be better :clown: :clown: ,looks like it was a great day,didnt make it as i had our fellas wedding.well done to all the winners and see you all at shanes

locked in with a corkscrew would be better :clown: :clown: ,looks like it was a great day,didnt make it as i had our fellas wedding.well done to all the winners and see you all at shanes
kieran, its a pity you did not come down, Bluebell one a bottle of wine in the raffle, maybe you could of persuaded her to

open it, I tried, but there was no go. She was keeping it all for herself. Even poor Janets tongue was out a yard with thirst, but Bluebell still held on to the wine. May be she will bring it to Shanes Castle and we could find her hiding place.

Myself with George Clooney :D
DSC_1587.jpg
Oh dear, George looks to be putting a bit of weight on. He'll need to get helping with that lure, instead of strolling around being a nuisance.
I sure that could be arranged Dave :D think Graham and Eddie were getting it tuff, running up and down with the lure :wacko: :D and your never a nuisance :p see you at Shanes Castle :thumbsup:

DSC_1613.jpg

DSC_1573-Copy-1.jpg

Back