The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Spare A Thought For A Special Man,

maryfay

Registered
Reaction score
A year ago today i lost the most important man in my life, my dad, he was a well known man in the world greyhounds around where i live and would have done anything to help and one or any animal, there was plenty of times he would come home from the tracks with an extra dog when the owners no longer wanted them(much to my mums delight) lol.

it was him who made me the dog lover i am today, and im sure hes up there somewhere with the many dogs we also loved and lost over the years.

so please spare a thought today.

Picture089.jpg

He sounds a wonderful man :huggles: - sorry for your loss :( - I am really close to my wonderful Dad too and can't really imagine life without him :(

That is a beautiful photo of you both... :huggles:

Such a dreadful loss....sending you some hugs :huggles: :huggles:

thinking of you today :huggles: its hard when you lose a parent :( i lost my dad 9 years ago and i do miss him lots :(

as long as you carry on his kindness, he'll never be really gone. instead, celebrate his life, his actions and his legacy. such special people are too few and far between.

he sounds an exceptional man , you are a lucky girl to have had the years with him :huggles: his memory will live on through you :huggles:

im sorry you lost your dad, he sounds like a wonderful man............he will be with you always :huggles: :huggles:

must be very hard, i cant imagine being without my Pa :huggles: :huggles:

Thinking of you and your wonderful dad today :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

What a lovely photograph of you both. Take care of yourself - I'm sure your dad's still looking out for you too :huggles:

what a lovely pic.he looks so proud of you. :) he must have been a really nice man to help dogs out like that.sorry for your loss. :( you must miss him dreadfully

Lovely photo of you both, and don't you look like him.

It's always sad of course to lose our loved ones, and you touched a nerve here.

I lost my both my parents, didn't know me mum, but my dad brought us up, and I looked after him for 5 years or more until he died 21 years ago - I still miss the old bugger so much.

Bless ya for thinking of your pa. X

Jazzys dad said:
Lovely photo of you both, and don't you look like him.
It's always sad of course to lose our loved ones, and you touched a nerve here.

I lost my both my parents, didn't know me mum, but my dad brought us up, and I looked after him for 5 years or more until he died 21 years ago - I still miss the old bugger so much.

Bless ya for thinking of your pa. X

:huggles: for you

Enjoy your memories.

I lost my Dad 3 years ago and it still hurts but I have so many happy memories of him.

Thinking of you.

Debbie

grouphug.gif
Im sorry...........dad's are so very hard to lose

He will always be with you, I can't imagine life without my Dad.

Thinking of you :huggles:

oh my darling...cherish those thoughts of your dad,they will stay with you for ever :huggles: :huggles: beautiful pic of you both

You and family in my prayers hun.Lovely pic and sounds like a wonderful man.

Your dad will be with you forever.Bet he is so proud of you!

:)

Back