The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

South Wales

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score
My passes arrived today for South Wales next week. On the cover of the info sheet that came with them it says that Second Day (Fri 7th) is Hound & Terrier day.

Just to put my mind at rest - this is a typing error isn't it. I thought we were on the first day (Thursday 6th). Don't want to get there a day late :oops:

jok said:
My passes arrived today for South Wales next week.  On the cover of the info sheet that came with them it says that Second Day (Fri 7th) is Hound & Terrier day.
Just to put my mind at rest - this is a typing error isn't it.  I thought we were on the first day (Thursday 6th).  Don't want to get there a day late :oops:

Mine arrived as well but it does state First Day Thursday is Hounds & Terriers. Strange yours is different.

It's on the front of the white sheet with the order of judging that says Hounds are second day. On my catalogue voucher its says first day. I was 99% sure we are first day but i wanted to check just in case. ;)

:blink: Just got mine it's saying Second day Friday 7th Hound's and Terrier's.

On my Catalogue Voucher it is saying Day 1 Thursday 6th :- " Mmmmmmm

passes, day one

catalogue voucher, day one

schedule, day one

white enclosed sheet, day two.

I'm sure that's an error (MAJOR ONE), but I'll email the addy on there to confirm.

canineinfo@ecisonline.org

Wendy

Here is their response, however they don't seem very bothered by the fact that people might actually now turn up on the wrong day :- "

(my original email is on the bottom)

_________

Yes - sorry as you say it is a typo error. Hounds & Terriers are on the first day.

Regards

Joy

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 28 June 2006 13:06

To: Canineinfo

Subject: Hound Day South Wales???

I have just received my passes today.

According to the Schedule, passes and cataloge voucher, Hound day is day 1. However according to the white insert with all the info such as setup, directions etc, you have them as Day 2. I suspect this is a typo, but it's a very SERIOUS typo, as if the order of days is wrong for all breeds, you may have people just taking a quick glance at that sheet and turning up on the wrong days! Can you confirm?

Wendy

Thanks for that Wendy :thumbsup: See you all there :)

lol i got a postcard today appolgising for printing error so see you all on thursday

Yup, got ours Saturday. Guess they decided to take it seriously after all :D

WEndy

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just dogs that are starting at 9am & bitches 10am or are both starting at 9am :blink:

nina said:
Is it just dogs that are starting at 9am & bitches 10am or are both starting at 9am  :blink:

As far as im aware, and from looking at the info, it's just Dogs at 9am, the bitches start at 10 :thumbsup:

As far as im aware, and from looking at the info, it's just Dogs at 9am, the bitches start at 10 :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, i was getting more confused by the minute :D

Back