The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

South Cotswolds 26th October

Steve Bryant

Registered
Reaction score
We raced over 140 yards today at half a yard per pound

Puppy Cup: 1 Constant Chimes 2 Gambler Boy 3 Milans Dream

Rossette Racing: Agile Addition (2) Bowens Dream (2) Daylight Katie (2) and Graceful Chimes (2)

After racing, we held our AGM - we are planning 2 opens again next year, both to include maiden groups and to mark the 25th Anniversary of the club, an inter-club event is also planned.

Once we have checked ground availability and dates with the WCRA Superstars, the dates will be published.

We plan to hold another 4 meetings between now and the end of the year. 9th Nov, 23rd Nov, 7th December and Boxing Day 26th December - all welcome. Also our end of season dinner and annual presentations will take place on Sunday 30th November at the Rose and Crown

After Boxing Day, the club will close for the winter break, with racing resuming on Sunday 15th February

Looking forward to your opens again next year. :thumbsup:

I can believe its 25 years sine, Mum, Enid, alf and Betty set up the club !!!!

Omg, where has that time gone :)

enjoyed our first visit this year to your open,looking forward to your opens next year :thumbsup:

Here is a copy of the menu for our Club Xmas meal.

Pls message Cloke as to attendance and food preferences.

Depending on numbers, Julia may be able to negociate a discount.

See you there.

Liz & Gavin.

menu.doc

Attachments

• menu.doc
    70 KB · Views: 68
Also, while tidying up at the end of the Year, I came across some spare Trophies from our scratch Open.

Are there any Club members who`d like one [for a small fee]?

Otherwise I`ll offer them to All Comers.

Pic quality poor. Sorry.

Gavin

minscr.jpg

Looking forward to your Christmas meal Gav ... :thumbsup: ..I will be in touch with Jules and look forward to catching up with you all soon. :cheers:

gavintasker said:
Here is a copy of the menu for our Club Xmas meal.Pls message Cloke as to attendance and food preferences.

See you there.

Liz & Gavin.

We would like to come on the 30th but am not having much luck with that download - please could you email me one on darciagingell@aol.om

Many thanks

Darcia & Rob

Sorry Darcia,

Try this instead:

Gavin.

Darcia said:
gavintasker said:
Here is a copy of the menu for our Club Xmas meal.Pls message Cloke as to attendance and food preferences.

See you there.

Liz & Gavin.

We would like to come on the 30th but am not having much luck with that download - please could you email me one on darciagingell@aol.om

Many thanks

Darcia & Rob

menu.JPG

Thanks Gavin :cheers: Will get our order to Julia :thumbsup:

Back