The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Updating!

Kenzongos

Registered
Reaction score

It has been a while I´ve been here. Ofcourse I have now and then dropped in to be updated what´s going on, and I must say that I´ve been enjoying a lot. Most of all about puppypics, they have made my days shining! People has had lovely combinations and lovely puppies to show! Respect!

Now I wanted to share some pics about my Monetblue, Luxi, (Ch Scheik´s Comando x Nicorets Happy Smile) who has just turned 2 yrs. He is not the littlest Whippet, I´m afraid, he gained all 55,5 cm!!!!! His sire, Viri is 54,8 cm, so his son is bigger than he is. But above all he is very lovely boy and surprised me totally when I took him to track training.... At his first training session he ran like a mad! So I instantly bought a lure coursing licence to him and he has now ran in 2 races and went in finals both of them! That´s something super, because in our lc-races there is usually ~60 Whippets running and ~20 -if you are lucky- goes to finals. His PB scores are 256 points, which is very good to a rookie!

Because of his size he has been very slow in maturing. I am still waiting him to blossom and gain some more weight, and I will show him next year if there will be suitable judges... It is not a piece of cake at all to show him in finnish rings... BUT, I am hopefull to gain him some merits from rings, too. I wanted to share some pics ab. him, showing his development, though. Today I managed to take one pic him standing by himself, and he seems so proud, indeed.

Well, my question is, how do you say when you speak about lc-licence? Do you say licence or license? And why is it licence/license??

All the best from us,

Anita w. boys

Kenzongos said:
Well, my question is, how do you say when you speak about lc-licence? Do you say licence or license? And why is it licence/license??
More like WHAT is the difference between licence and license???? :b

:oops:

My question must be very silly one, because I see that 65 people has been reading this topic and no answer..... o:) :b

Well, in my website I use licence, but I really don´t know if it´s the correct one, because I see also license-word used very much. :)

You're question is not silly Anita - it's probably difficult for people to answer because many people don't know the difference.

Licence is the noun - "This piece of paper is my driver's licence."

License is the verb - "I am licensed to drive a car."

So your boy has his lure coursing licence . He is licensed to run. :D

He is very nice - you can see Viri is his dad :)

He's a stunner :wub:

aslan said:
You're question is not silly Anita - it's probably difficult for people to answer because many people don't know the difference.
Licence is the noun  - "This piece of paper is my driver's licence."

License is the verb - "I am licensed to drive a car."

So your boy has his lure coursing licence .  He is licensed  to run.  :D

He is very nice - you can see Viri is his dad  :)

Guess who used to be an English teacher :lol:

TBH I did not even know there WAS a differance :wacko: :oops:

Thanks for the pics of your lovely boy Anita :cheers:

Lovely boy, and congratulations on his lure coursing achievments, i have heard is very competetive over there.

Good luck with the showing and thanks for sharing pics jan

(w00t) Thank you all for your nice words ab. Luxi -and special thanks to Aslan, who clarified the difference between those words! :)

This licence-"issue" has just been "on table", because in this year I´ve been quite active in lurecoursing! And my webmaster has been busy in adding those licences to my webpage.... :D

Here is one pic taken last September about me and Luxi coming from field. Ofcourse I´ve bought a suitable clothing to fields.... :teehee:

And here you can see Luxi running!

Great shot of Luxi in full flight!

Nice pic of you too Anita - in your camouflage outfit ;) :lol: with all the pockets! Looks like you're ready for anything! :thumbsup:

aslan said:
with all the pockets!  Looks like you're ready for anything!  :thumbsup:
(w00t) That´s one reason I bought it, pockets are sooooo necessary with dogs!

^_^

I try to find a pic from Miyessa Aslanthelion, who is called Aslan... :wub: to show it to Aslan.. :D

Here is one:

and another :p

He's a nice boy, only young? got a little bit of maturing to do yet? Great name! :thumbsup:

Kenzongos said:
BTW, just for an info, I´ve taken some showpics from finnish rings, they can be seen here: http://kenzongos.1g.fi/kuvat/Some%20showpi...howpics%202008/
who's that pretty brindle bitch in the middle?

455541nh3.jpg

aslan said:
He's a nice boy, only young?  got a little bit of maturing to do yet?  Great name!  :thumbsup:
Just turned 9mths in the pics. In his first show, as a junior, and he took res-CC. He is after Ch Twyborn Philadelphia x Belltown Blackballet.

I like his name too! :D

Noise said:
Kenzongos said:
BTW, just for an info, I´ve taken some showpics from finnish rings, they can be seen here: http://kenzongos.1g.fi/kuvat/Some%20showpi...howpics%202008/
who's that pretty brindle bitch in the middle?

455541nh3.jpg

It is hard for me to remember.. I don´t even recognize the show. Usually I print dog´s names under and in same page must be other pics ab. her taken individually? (and name under?) She might be Satangin Laplandia, though. I will do some research. :)

(w00t) This was written under the pic: P. Lady Ellen S. Lap Landia Tarunhelmi! So she was Satangin Lap Landia. There are some individual pics ab. same bitch later on, on same site, and pictures are named S. Lap Landia. :)

If more help needed in pictures & their names, just ask! :)

Back