The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Pics Of Zair

EMILY

Registered
Reaction score
Thought you might like to see some more pics of Zair now that he has turned 6 months! he is coming along so well and has the most amazing temperament. He is doing very well at dog training classes and we have now garduated onto the second class and we are training for our Bronze Award. Can't wait to get out and show him when the shows come along!

Seem to be having some trouble with the pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
EMILY said:
Thought you might like to see some more pics of Zair now that he has turned 6 months!  he is coming along so well and has the most amazing temperament.  He is doing very well at dog training classes and we have now garduated onto the second class and we are training for our Bronze Award.  Can't wait to get out and show him when the shows come along!

EMILY said:
Thought you might like to see some more pics of Zair now that he has turned 6 months!  he is coming along so well and has the most amazing temperament.  He is doing very well at dog training classes and we have now garduated onto the second class and we are training for our Bronze Award.  Can't wait to get out and show him when the shows come along!

IMG_1212_edited_1.jpg

EMILY said:
EMILY said:

IMG_1235_edited_2.jpg

EMILY said:
EMILY said:
EMILY said:

IMG_1245_edited_3.jpg

Well, made a right pigs ear of that photo posting, but you get the jist of the pics I have eventually managed to put on here!!

Good looking dog, what long legs he's got! How tall is he at the moment?

Hasn't he grown! He's got huge paws (w00t) ...how big will he grow do you think?

He is a smasher!

LOL - he has got VERY long legs - a lot of people comment on them!! At the moment he is 25" in height but as he is only just 6 months he obviously has a lot og growing to do - I am expecting him to be about 28 - 29 " in height as both his parents were around that.

What a stunning dog Zair is becoming :wub: :wub: - you must be so proud of him. :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I really must get some pics of Basil out of the loft and scanned so that you can see the similarities between him and his gorgeous son. I imagine Zair is an absolute clown and has you in stitches constantly. This trait wont leave him ...............Basil STILL makes me laugh each time we are out. Enjoy your boy .................he is a credit to you. :thumbsup:

Thanks Peony - would love to see some pics of Basil as a pup to compare similarities. Zair is a clown - he has the most lovely disposition. One of his little tricks is to hide pigs ears around the house! We find them down the side of the chair/settee, under the TV table and one has even been found in one of our shoes!! He is so loving though and so many people have remarked at dog club how he wtaches me all the time and is so keen to please - he loves going to training club and can't wait to get inside and see his mates! I might have a go at agility with him when he is old enough as he loves going through the tunnels and when out walking he loves jumping things when he can find them! We do love him to bits and couldn't wish for a nicer dog to have around - he is loving, loyal, obediant (most of the time!!) and great company and entertainment. I thank you once gain for letting me know that this litter was available last September and for enabling me to find my perfect pup!!

Back