The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Pics Of Lawerencetown

Big Jacko

Registered
Reaction score
A great day was had by all, thanks to Dessie and team for putting on another show, there's not enough of them up north, God bless

Jenny and flash

100_1446.jpg

And the little one

100_1447.jpg

100_1449.jpg

100_1450.jpg

Jim doing his trot with tess

100_1459.jpg

100_1457.jpg

Earl with Lady and her brother

100_1453.jpg

Sir John McStay showing us how it's really done

100_1464.jpg

Jay enjoying himself

100_1461.jpg

My Dad called in to see what was happining

100_1451.jpg

And the Beautiful Lady Victoria

She came first in the pairs along with her sister Noah

And second in the puppy racing, I was delighted to say the least

100_1465.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

Hope you made a good amount of money for the cause, God bless once again

:thumbsup: Well done you must be very pleased, lovely looking dog and great pictures, :thumbsup: Di

I had a great day at the show and managed to go home with 3 rosettes, 3 bags of dog food, 3 trophies, a slightly sunburnt face (must have got that b4 the rain came over :- ) a bottle of vino.....and of course my 3 lovely whippets! (w00t) We all enjoyed the days events and meeting up with our human & canine friends. Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: and everyone else who competed!

Does anyone else have any more photo's of the day? I know Billy Harpur was doing a grand job with his camera,so I'll have to wait on those being posted.

Tracy

hiya dad well done im glad to see your we dog coming on well, well done ;)

Hi there Stephen, you made a great job of those photographs. Thanks for the memory.

See you at Tullylish

I had a great day at the show and managed to go home with 3 rosettes, 3 bags of dog food, 3 trophies, a slightly sunburnt face (must have got that b4 the rain came over :- ) a bottle of vino.....and of course my 3 lovely whippets! (w00t) We all enjoyed the days events and meeting up with our human & canine friends. Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: and everyone else who competed!
Does anyone else have any more photo's of the day? I know Billy Harpur was doing a grand job with his camera,so I'll have to wait on those being posted.

Tracy
Workin on m 2nite,as ive been keepin myself buisy these past 2 days.Wasnt there for most of the showing,though i did take all the champion pix. Will hopefully get them on 2nite r 2moro.

Back