The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Pics From Today

sarah2

Registered
Reaction score
hi

Finally managed to get the other half to upload some pics of Barney who's now 18 months old!

He's the spit of Sonny who we lost to cancer.

He's smaller than Sonny who was whippet/grey. We were told Barney's mix is whippet/grey/saluki/bull. No idea in what order! but who cares he's a much loved pet who loves to chase anything that moves and runs like the wind! He's from working parents and all his litter have gone to working homes.

Whilst out today he cut his legs on some broken down barbed wire fences so we won't be going back there again. I wish I could put a pair of leather motor bike trousers on him for protection he's very accident prone!

_DSC0616-1.jpg

_DSC0586.jpg

Handsome chap :wub: I love the first pic

hope he recovers well from the barbed wire, evil bloody stuff!

Lovely boy :wub: :wub: Hope he's ok and heals well, Elsie seems to have the same problem. Those cowboy 'chaps' they wear would be great, if only they came in dog size lol.!!!

hi Finally managed to get the other half to upload some pics of Barney who's now 18 months old!

He's the spit of Sonny who we lost to cancer.

He's smaller than Sonny who was whippet/grey. We were told Barney's mix is whippet/grey/saluki/bull. No idea in what order! but who cares he's a much loved pet who loves to chase anything that moves and runs like the wind! He's from working parents and all his litter have gone to working homes.

Whilst out today he cut his legs on some broken down barbed wire fences so we won't be going back there again. I wish I could put a pair of leather motor bike trousers on him for protection he's very accident prone!

_DSC0616-1.jpg

_DSC0586.jpg
Barney is a handsome chap :thumbsup: :luck:

Back