The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Smiling Whippets

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score
Hi;

i used to know several Borzois (and owned couple) who used to smile. But i have never seen a Whippet do it. Until a week or so ago, when my nine months old Callista smiled at me. And today I was lucky enough to have a camera pointed at her.

Does anybody else has a smiling Whippet?

(w00t)

Lida

That's a great pic, she's not just smiling, she's positively grinning :D :wub:

Just Brilliant Seraphina - lovely white teeth - do you clean them then. Ive just ordered some Roast dinner toothpaste for Oscar.

whiter than white. :wub: :thumbsup:

Awwwwwwwww! :wub: :wub: Lovely cheesy grin on a very pretty girl. :wub:

PICT0005.jpg

tehe :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww thats lovely, we used to have a smiler bless her

Thats such a cute /funny picture Minnie :D :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Thats not just a grin Minnie its full blown laughter :lol: :lol: Brilliant pics

Janimal said:
Just Brilliant Seraphina - lovely white teeth - do you clean them then. Ive just ordered some Roast dinner toothpaste for Oscar.
whiter than white. :wub:   :thumbsup:

No, I just give my dogs raw chicken necks and meat in chunks so they have to bite on them. Also whole raw carrot to chew on.

Lida

Hi,

Ive seen one of Wendye Slayter's whippets(whitney) smile everytime you spoke to her she would do this beautiful smile. Also used to say hi to a black lab. in Thornbury England that always smiled.

Debra :D

Many years ago I homed an ex racing greyhound who smiled , but the first people who I rehomed her too were convinced she was snarling so i had to go and fetch her back. :rant: Stupid people , anyhow she then went to a super couple who lived in the peak distict and had the most wonderful home . Needless to say I did nt get another dog for the first peps .

None of my `gang` smile :(

My smiling Borzoi used to frighten the judges. So, as they approached him I would say to him "show your teeth" and he smiled at them and they thought he was just so well trained. :D

Lida

My smiling Borzoi used to frighten the judges. So, as they approached him I would say to him "show your teeth" and he smiled at them and they thought he was just so well trained. :D

Lida

Well I've spent the past 48 hours trying to get a pick of our Jeebs grinning but he's making a liar out of me! :angry:

Here's the best pik I can muster so far!

Photo-0031.jpg

Thing is if he'd been naughty and I'd told him off, he'd be grinning ear to ear as a cop out! :- "

Dalmatians are famous for smiling and I have owned a few in my time. We used to have one Dally who could "smile one side" or "smile both sides" - you just had to point your finger/s and give the instruction. My dally Misty was a grinner when he'd been naughty and was getting in trouble.

Haven't had a grinning whippy yet though :( - would love one!

Just found this one of Murphy grinning :D

cb14fd1c.jpg

and this one of him laughing! :lol:

be2ab7bf.jpg

There are all great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I just found this pic of Callista's sisters. Elle is the one laughing, while Jacintha holds on to her ear.

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
Back