The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Skc Championship Show Aug 2008

JAXASS14D

Registered
Reaction score
I had a lovely day on Saturday at the Whippet ring and took a few pictures . Sorry about the quality but my camera was struggling with the lighting . A big [SIZE=14pt]well done [/SIZE]to all who were placed especially to Jesse and Johnston who had a great day with the Peperones :wub:

Right 1st Minor Puppy Dog Peperone Pot Black

Left 1st Puppy Dog Peperone Pure Gold

SKCAug2008021.jpg

1st Yearling Dog Veredon Vanilla Ranger at Windwalkers

SKCAug2008001.jpg

Post Grad Dog

1st Minginish Me First

2nd Collooney Mochacchino

SKCAug2008002.jpg

Limit Dog

1st Lakeisle Rainlord of Railfield

2nd Janelyn Lemtec Lacosse

SKCAug2008006.jpg

Open Dog

1st Ch/Aus Ch Peperone Solid Gold

2nd Janelyn Lentec Leo

SKCAug2008014.jpg

DCC Ch/Aus Ch Peperone Solid Gold

SKCAug2008009.jpg

Yay, some dog show pics - I haven't seen any for ages, thanks for posting them :thumbsup: I wish you went to every show! :lol:

Minor Puppy Bitch

1st Mulcair Mums the Word

2nd Bailieston Angelina

SKCAug2008028.jpg

Puppy Bitch

1st Nevedeth Pfa Princess

2nd Collooney Tainted Love

SKCAug2008034.jpg

1st Junior Bitch Janelyn Deetec Delta at Fedaye

SKCAug2008042.jpg

Right 1st Yearling Bitch Tradewind Touch of Gold

Left 1st Post Grad Bitch Tradewind Touch of Gold

SKCAug2008041.jpg

Right 1st Limit Bitch Spinneyhill Genevieve at Turnstone

Left 1st Open Bitch Ch Demerlay Love in a Mist

SKCAug2008040.jpg

Open Bitch

1st Ch Demerlay Love in a Mist

2nd Collooney Irish Coffee

SKCAug2008036.jpg

DCC Ch/ Aus Ch Peperone Solid Gold

BCC , BOB and Group 4 Ch Demerlay Love in a Mist

SKCAug2008048.jpg

Best Puppy Dog

Peperone Pure Gold

SKCAug2008023.jpg

SKCAug2008061.jpg

Best Puppy Dog and Best Puppy Bitch . Bitch going Best Puppy in Breed

SKCAug2008052.jpg

doris said:
Yay, some dog show pics - I haven't seen any for ages, thanks for posting them :thumbsup: I wish you went to every show! :lol:
I wish I went to every show too LOL . I had a great day surrounded in whippets and there was even an added bit of excitement when the smoke alarm went off and we all had to leave the hall - some loon was smoking in the toilets :wacko:

JAXASS14D said:
doris said:
I wish I went to every show too LOL . I had a great day surrounded in whippets and there was even an added bit of excitement when the smoke alarm went off and we all had to leave the hall - some loon was smoking in the toilets :wacko:

Ooo blimely, the things we find exciting! Maybe we should go to less shows when we start thinking like this :- " :lol:

I love the best puppy photos, the dog is so macho and the bitch is so girlie! Looks like there were some really tough classes.

doris said:
JAXASS14D said:
doris said:

Ooo blimely, the things we find exciting! Maybe we should go to less shows when we start thinking like this :- " :lol:

I love the best puppy photos, the dog is so macho and the bitch is so girlie! Looks like there were some really tough classes.

I know , I really must get out more LOL

Thank you very much for those pics. They are great. Love the one with Jessie moving P Pure Gold she looks so happy and what a mover he is! :wub:

Also i think 1st Yearling dog - Indy (Veredon Vanilla Ranger at Windwalker) looks fab. He really is a showman and iv always thought he stands well. :wub:

Congratulations to everyone placed. I just wish i was there to see everyone winning! :cheers:

Marie. :huggles:

Thank you so much for the pics - I was wanting to get a look at Pot Black. He reminds me very much of my own JD (who has some Peperone in him!) :D

Thanks for the picture of Peanut ,

but what do [SIZE=14pt]I [/SIZE]look like (w00t) (w00t) Look like a rabbit caught in the headlights who hasnt slept for 6 weeks :oops:

I saw someone taking pics , why didnt you come over to say hello after :huggles: ? I always enjoy meeting fellow k9ers :huggles:

JAX said:
but what do [SIZE=14pt]I [/SIZE]look like  (w00t)   (w00t)   Look like a rabbit caught in the headlights who hasnt slept for 6 weeks  :oops:

I saw someone taking pics , why didnt you come over to say hello after  :huggles: ? I always enjoy meeting fellow k9ers :huggles:

Sorry Jax but I was too busy waiting for the dogs to look at their best I wasn't paying enough attention to their owners (w00t) . I'll shout cheese next time (w00t) .

JAXASS14D said:
JAX said:
but what do [SIZE=14pt]I [/SIZE]look like  (w00t)   (w00t)   Look like a rabbit caught in the headlights who hasnt slept for 6 weeks  :oops:

I saw someone taking pics , why didnt you come over to say hello after  :huggles: ? I always enjoy meeting fellow k9ers :huggles:

Sorry Jax but I was too busy waiting for the dogs to look at their best I wasn't paying enough attention to their owners (w00t) . I'll shout cheese next time (w00t) .

It's great to see these photos & thanks so much for putting the show names of the dogs concerned above each one. It's such a help to those of us overseas who don't know the dogs or the handlers so are completely lost when only pet names are used.

Many congratulations to Jessie & Johnstone for all their big wins & also to John & Angela McLeod here in Oz who bred him.

Just to prove Bailey isn't a fluke they've done it again with an absolutely stunning MPD just starting his career & being noticed by everyone.

Sarsanet said:
JAXASS14D said:
JAX said:

It's great to see these photos & thanks so much for putting the show names of the dogs concerned above each one. It's such a help to those of us overseas who don't know the dogs or the handlers so are completely lost when only pet names are used.

Many congratulations to Jessie & Johnstone for all their big wins & also to John & Angela McLeod here in Oz who bred him.

Just to prove Bailey isn't a fluke they've done it again with an absolutely stunning MPD just starting his career & being noticed by everyone.

I managed to get one of the bitch names wrong -

Yearling Bitch should have read Tradewind Touch of Magic . She does look very like her kennel mate Tradewind Touch of Gold . Two very beautiful young ladies :wub:

Thanks very much for posting the pics. It is lovely to see the winners, especially from shows I didn't get to. :thumbsup:

JAX said:

Who's looking at you Jackie when there is such a beautiful little girl at the other end of the lead? :lol:

Pauline

[SIZE=13pt]"George, put your hands on your hips and let me look at that little thing you keep in your trousers.[/SIZE]

I've had to put my glasses on to make sure I can see it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Good pics from SKC. Nice to see them as I did not attend. Just one point - winner of Ylg /bitch - on right in photo was Tradewind Touch of Magic - litter sister of T. Touch of Gold shown on the left - winner of Post. Grad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back