The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sid Young

m&m

Registered
Reaction score
Its with sad regret that we have had to retire sid young.Had Stevie duncan out last night and he has tore his gracilis muscle in two places.We are both gutted to say the least. :( Rita

Really sorry to hear that, hope he has a long and happy retirement.

sorry to hear this. hope he has a long and happy retirment

Sorry to hear of your news I know you feel I look at nch gmk ever day think what could have been I would love to see sid young at stud top class dog best luck what ever you do rita he give you some great racing. All best lyndon

sorry to hear this :( hope he has a long & happy retirement :luck:

Sorry to hear about Sid Young wishing him a happy retirement :luck:

sad new ,one of the best h/w around. maybe with a long rest might be ok :luck: :luck: :luck:

Happy retirement Sid :thumbsup: he has the perfect temperament on and off the track hope he goes to stud o:)

Pat & Nick :sweating:

Happy retirement Sid :thumbsup: he has the perfect temperament on and off the track hope he goes to stud o:)

Pat & Nick :sweating:

sorry to read this Rita he's only a young dog and running really well

sorry rita and ray on hearing the sad news of sid, happy retirement sid, and hope you get some ladies, top class dog, :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this news Ray and Rita gutted for yous both, he's been a goodun your first Rch, I know yous have said he is a lovely dog to live with and i'am sure he will pass that temperament on to his offspring along with his racing talent when the times right, it's early days yet but I am sure he will produce champs for yous, It's all in the breeding isn't Pat, enjoy your retirement Sid

sorry to hear it rita and ray sad at his age :( hope you put him for stud :luck: :luck:

So sorry for you both,Rita. :( I'm sure he'll make a top class stud dog,just as he was a top class racer :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear your news. Have a long and happy retirement Sid

Back