The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Shanes Castle Pics

BornToHunt

Registered
Reaction score
headed off this morning and dispite the weatherforcast i took the camera along, thankfully the rain held off till after the racing.

had a good day out at the fair, and was good to meet some new faces and some old ones aswell

here is some of the racing pics i took today

Kev

tori.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0437copy.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0421copy.jpg

It was great to see you there kevin, we had a great day and lots of crack :D

thanks for the pix :thumbsup:

Great pictures - love to see racing pics :thumbsup:

great pics. I missed taking pics of my two who both ran in the whippet final but you captured them. Its the brindle and black numbered 3 and 5. can i copy and borrow them for the working whippet forum kev

dave

thanks for the replys,

Was a good day out Deirdre, looking forward to the next one :)

yeah dave thats no probs, glad u liked the pics

BornToHunt said:
thanks for the replys,
Was a good day out Deirdre, looking forward to the next one :)

yeah dave thats no probs, glad u liked the pics

Have a really nice pic of you kev, will put it up soon :D

Nice wellies :p

good pix kev. my big colt is in a few of them :thumbsup: the overs final is a great picture with all the dogs in the frame.

(w00t) Well done John, you must be really proud of China, :thumbsup: Diane.

some good pix of Tori ther :thumbsup: thanx kev :thumbsup:

Rose :)

I had a good day, but now it's even better as k9s have come up trumps with pictures of my whippets (among others). Blue jacket #2 in first series of photos, whippet final. Also I think that dog in the red jacket, big white paws and black muzzle at the end of Kev's third series of photos is my younger whippet in his first race (he got into the finals as well!). So thanks a million Kev and Billy for the aide de memoire! Some of the other photos in Kev's series 3 give a good view of that hump the dogs have to run up, where slippers lose sight of dogs and slower dogs lose sight of the rag!

thanks for the replys, glad u all enjoyed the pics :thumbsup:

the days racing was great, my mate who was with me missed the racing at moira and he really enjoyed the day.

Kev :thumbsup:

Back