The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Shanes Castle 2008

Miss Madam

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score
We r really looking forward to both days at Shanes Castle this weekend :thumbsup: is everyone all set?? :thumbsup: i think there is Ferret Racing at it also as there has been every other year.. think i might take a couple up for a bit off crack,lol :lol: anyone else?? :unsure: :lol:

also would just like to say GOODLUCK to everyone competing in the Lurcher Racing & Showing... :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

see ya's all on saturday & sunday... :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Last edited by a moderator:
like ive posted before...we need some rain. any ground ive walked recently is like concrete. that combined with dips is not a good sceanario.

......[SIZE=14pt]ALL DOGS BACK IN THE CAR... SOUND ! .......[/SIZE]

and when the racings done lets see handshakes all round too without boxing gloves attached lol

john the ground really is not that bad i walked it the other night

robert

milliken said:
robert

thats good news robert :thumbsup: but id still like rain as its got to be ages since that field seen any decent fall.

your right john even when it does rain it a bit shaltered from them trees

robert

Miss Madam said:
We r really looking forward to both days at Shanes Castle this weekend :thumbsup: is everyone all set??  :thumbsup:   i think there is Ferret Racing at it also as there has been every other year.. think i might take a couple up for a bit off crack,lol :lol: anyone else?? :unsure:   :lol:   also would just like to say GOODLUCK to everyone competing in the Lurcher Racing & Showing... :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :thumbsup:

rhondas told us all she will be there if she has to walk it if she keeps the slabering up she might have too lol see you all on sunday :thumbsup:

forgot to ask..lol, :wacko: does anyone know what time the racing is going to take place at on saturday?? :thumbsup:

Were looking forward to it as well, and Im looking forward to seeing Tori run again :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
Miss Madam said:
We r really looking forward to both days at Shanes Castle this weekend :thumbsup: is everyone all set??  :thumbsup:   i think there is Ferret Racing at it also as there has been every other year.. think i might take a couple up for a bit off crack,lol :lol: anyone else?? :unsure:   :lol:   also would just like to say GOODLUCK to everyone competing in the Lurcher Racing & Showing... :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :thumbsup:

rhondas told us all she will be there if she has to walk it if she keeps the slabering up she might have too lol see you all on sunday :thumbsup:

so your not racing your dogs colin :p

milliken said:
robert

Me fink's some crafty bugger's are down there,showing their dog's where they have to jump,and where it would be better to remember,that if the lure disapear's,like it did on a few occasion's last year,then to just keep on going in a straight line,and they might just b in time to get a quick look at it,before it disapears again,round the side of wee?Seamus's van.Or maybe they're doin like i would,in the early hours,if i lived anywhere near the place.Nothing like a few practice run's,to let them get the feel of the ground,ha ha ha.Might not b there on Sunday,but i do hope to b somewhere with the old faithful,tell no lie's (camera)in tow,on Saturday. ...Billy...

Miss Madam said:
We r really looking forward to both days at Shanes Castle this weekend :thumbsup: is everyone all set?? :thumbsup: i think there is Ferret Racing at it also as there has been every other year.. think i might take a couple up for a bit off crack,lol :lol: anyone else?? :unsure: :lol:

also would just like to say GOODLUCK to everyone competing in the Lurcher Racing & Showing... :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

hi :)

ave never seen ferret racing b4 should b a laugh :D

i will only b goin on da sat

good :luck: :luck: every1

rhonda

hopefully will get over to see all you guys showing on sunday...i gotta help show the hounds...so don't think if u see geoff without me that we've fell out(as if :- " )

good luck :luck: :luck: 2 every1...for both days!!!

I would just like to say good luck to everyone who is racing tomorrow :thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to it and the rain :D

GRAHAM PEM said:
ANY RESULTS PLEASE

No details as such, but I am sure there will be plenty later on.

(w00t) The text I received earlier said that China won and Colt was third :cheers: . Colt, despite having had no real training in 12 weeks, won his heat but was slower in the final .................. most importantly though, he finished sound. China, apparently, was just China lol. :wub:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to John and his pointies, who seem to be a force to be reckoned with ...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Would be nice to have some pictures, especially if there are any of Stormy doing his own victory lap ....................topless (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Back