The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Selby Game Fair...2008

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
Great to see Manor Lurcher Club taking the reins at Selby this year. im sure im only one of many wishing you all the best with your events this year..i personally always enjoy your shows and i regret that with Colts injury i wont be at Manors show at Highgate Stadium this weekend for Colt to defend his "Show and Racing" titles.

i hope every dog finishes the day injury-free.

Selby Game Fair on easter saturday..i wonder whos judging the lurchers...?.. :- "

come and have a chat ..im sure our crowd will make you feel quite drunk :cheers:

good luck lyn

john...with a recuperating dog and a small black monkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice thread John,hope to see you at Selby,Blaze is still in training waiting for the return of Colt somewhere along the line.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AT SELBY: Look forward to seeing you again Lyn (nascamp)

You all going to have to see my stall If we are going to be there...

Lurcher Link.! Come and check us out!

yes lookin forward to it should be a good one :cheers:

guss said:
yes lookin forward to it should be a good one :cheers:

dont worry..if its anything like last time itll be a hoot :teehee: :cheers:

The Ulster Village be in full flow :cheers:

im well equipped with headache tabs :wacko:

well im looking forward to it :thumbsup:

thanks for the post. We hope to see some of you again this year. Full list of judges nearer the date!!

Lyn

yea cant wait should be a good one two weeks and countin :cheers:

Should be good - Ive finally decided I might brave it! Just hope it not 2 cold!

all guests in the "ULSTER VILLAGE" must take the karaoke mic for a song :- "

hopefully gona make it on the sunday stormy.may let the little dog have a go at the racing.if i see you i may introduce myself to you.

:cheers:

chippy

chippy said:
hopefully gona make it on the sunday stormy.may let the little dog have a go at the racing.if i see you i may introduce myself to you.:cheers:

chippy

uh oh... hang on....arghhhh were at kelmarsh on sunday !!! saturday and monday at selby..sunday kelmarsh .

maybe you can switch around ? saturday night theres going to be singing drinking and naked dancing..loads of it too..!! ..... then theres what ever the women are going to do aswell ......."oh matron.. :* " :eek: bring a tent mate and some thermal testical coverers :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - my tickets just arrived 4 this - I cant wait! Should b fun!

can anyone tell me what time the racing is due to start , so i can leave in plenty of time , from scotland , thanks

yours in sport dennned

dennned said:
can anyone tell me what time the racing is due to start , so i can leave in plenty of time , from scotland ,    thanks

yours in sport      dennned

coursing to start at approx 10am. booking in from 9am.

straight racing after showing.

Bellefire said:
dennned said:
can anyone tell me what time the racing is due to start , so i can leave in plenty of time , from scotland ,    thanks

yours in sport       dennned

coursing to start at approx 10am. booking in from 9am.

straight racing after showing.

cheers bellefire

that gives me plenty of time then, last year we went to a show in manchester , phoned about straight racing , told be at 1100 , got there at 1045 and it was finnished , was absolutly gutted , so we now phone to make sure , so thanks again

I love selby game fair.

amd its my birthday (w00t)

Back