The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Scottish Derby

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score
Well we all met up at the Scottish Derby yesterday, sadly Molly couldnt make it, but a good time was had by all !!!!

Firstly Mummy Buffy...................

mummybuffy.jpg

The lads playing........

play2.jpg

and again...........

play.jpg

Toby............

toby.jpg

Tam and Buffy.................

tamandbuffy.jpg

Codie............

codiesinging.jpg

Codie..................

codielying.jpg

and Codie once more...............

codie.jpg

Tam..........

tam.jpg

more play fighting...............

shouting.jpg

Tank..................

tank1.jpg

Macey.............

macey.jpg

Byron.............

byron.jpg

One more of Tank for Janis..............

tank.jpg

I didnt get any group ones as I was in the pictures, so hopefully Gavo or Linda will post them :thumbsup:

great photos

over the moon there was a photo of tank

i was wondering how he was doing

the boys looked like they were having a great time

thank you jill

Awww hasnt TANK :wub: just grown into a big beautiful boy :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: Thank you - hes looking gorgeous and so nice to see him again. All the dogs are looking just cracking and looks like a good day for everyone. :cheers:

Can't believe how they've all grown, remember sitting thro' 42 pages of Buffy's babies when I first discovered K9 (w00t) ooh don't they look fierce with their teeth out :lol: they look like they're having fun together, knotting the leads up.

can I ask where you got tank's posh coat from ? 8)

Aw, great pics of them all :))

Looks like you had a lovely reunion. :wub: :wub: Tobys collar

Ooohh...great photos.

Janis will be pleased with those pictures of Tank. Doesn't he have lovely muscles...he has been going to the gym.

Lovely to see them in a group again and doing that teenage thuggy thing! :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie D said:
Can't believe how they've all grown, remember sitting thro' 42 pages of Buffy's babies when I first discovered K9  (w00t) ooh don't they look fierce with their teeth out  :lol:   they look like they're having fun together, knotting the leads up.can I ask where you got tank's posh coat from ? 8)

Julie - not too sure where Tanks coat came from but I got Oscars which looks pretty similar from VICKY on K9.

If I can find a link I will put it on for you

:thumbsup:

Vickys whippetty stuff

Oh wow!! :wub: :wub: What superb pics!! :wub: :wub: They're all growing up to be stunners but Tank is still my fave! :wub: o:)

:wub: what brilliant pics, especially the ones on the sofa and then all grown up, how nice to be able to keep in touch 8)

Thanks for Vicky's link Janis, when Ella has woken up I'll measure her and e-mail Vicky, Oscar looks very 8) in his coat

Wow super pic's - can't believe we missed you all, we only got there at tea time.

What a wonderful reunion :huggles: I wanted to come but Malc was working and it was a bit of a long drive for me myself (would probably have got lost :lol: )

All the pups are looking great but I have to say that Tam is my favourite I think because I've met him in the flesh :wub:

Bet you had a lump in your throat Gill seeing all your babies so grown up :huggles:

What a great day it was. Its a shame Molly never got to the derby :( . They all got to see dad racing :) but they don't know that Tam won the puppy show on the Sunday (w00t) . I never got a photo of him, but his photo should be in the whippet news :thumbsup: . Rachel was over the moon with him :D .

I think everyone thought Tam was a woose at the derby,,he just lay down and let his brother's beet him up :eek: Even Robbie never told them off :sweating: ,,he must know they are his son's :thumbsup: .

Was great to see them all together again,,roll on the 1st Birthday Party :cheers:

Susan said:
What a great day it was. Its a shame Molly never got to the derby  :( . They all got to see dad racing  :)   but they don't know that Tam won the puppy show on the Sunday  (w00t) . I never got a photo of him, but his photo should be in the whippet news  :thumbsup: . Rachel was over the moon with him  :D .
I think everyone thought Tam was a woose at the derby,,he just lay down and let his brother's beet him up  :eek: Even Robbie never told them off  :sweating: ,,he must know they are his son's  :thumbsup: .

Was great to see them all together again,,roll on the 1st Birthday Party  :cheers:

Well done Tam :thumbsup: :cheers: :huggles:

Best Puppy :wub:

It was nice to see Gill the pups and their owners sorry I could not spend more time with you but I was a bit busy helping out with the racing.

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

to Tam for being best puppy :wub: :wub:

Back