The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Saw The Foo Fighters Last Night

michelle

Registered
Reaction score
How fab it was...rockin away with 86,000 people (w00t) 8) .

I was really chuffed because we got fairly decent tickets on the 2nd level infront of the stage & runway. The foo's continually played from 8pm till 10.45pm...non stop and even some members of led zepplin(jimmy page & someone else lol) came on stage for a couple of songs :D :cheers:

We managed to get some pic's on the mobile ..... these are of me & dave

Image114ss.JPG

Image122ss.JPG

86,000 people later

Image125s.JPG

Image130x.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
15 mins after the gates open...i wish i had standing tickets now

Image104ss.JPG

and i manged to buy the corniest foo fighter t-shirt on earth 8) (w00t)

Image110ss.JPG

I am so jealous!!

I think they are absolutely amazing live and would loved to have been there. :)

My sister was there too :thumbsup: , but the sound was awful where she was unfortunately, not their fault, Wembley's fault!! :angry:

Glad you had a good time, I absolutely love live music! :p

My sister-in-laws daughter and boyfriend were there too..small world.. :lol: :thumbsup:

The picture with yoo and dave wow!.

Hasn't Dave Grohl lost some hair and should he have not been on stage???

Big up The Foo

Nowt like live , but too big a gig for the real thing

LOL

i suppose with 86.000 people there we are bound to know someone who knows someone 8) ....it was fab (w00t) ...we had good seats but i wish i was in the mosh pit :b :- " (also wish i was 10 yrs younger lol) I could hear everything clearly but the big screens were a bit naff ...you would have expected better from wembley :( i suppose that was the disappointment but it didnt really affect me on the night.

martigo said:
The picture with yoo and dave wow!.
Hasn't Dave Grohl lost some hair and should he have not been on stage???

pmp.............yep dave has lost some hair.......cos he's a 38 yr old accountant from cheshire and NOT the american rock star.... :lol: ..its a good job i can laugh at my husband :oops:

I was driving back from Stockton yesterday with Radio1 on and thought about you when they were talking about it. Glad you had a good night, must of been a brilliant atmosphere. :cheers:

Back