The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Satalite Navigation System

DavidH

Registered
Reaction score
kwik save are selling micromaxx gps navigation systems fos 129.99 retail 311.00 touch screen 2/3 inch screen all leads and software. type your address to morrisons map and voice directions :thumbsup: also you can down load films music e mails.

Last edited by a moderator:
save £128.99 aa road maps £ shop :- "

are but it is a pocket pc as well with windows and lots more :thumbsup:

Netto's Chesterfield

Goodmans 7" dual lcd screens, carry bag, complete accessory kit for in-home and in-car use. £70 to clear.

:- " :thumbsup:

gan on rick lad,pund shop (w00t) and you would still want change,,them sat things cant recognise,mini roundabouts so beware,or you will get lost,lol,bit like me,each time i get in me motor :wacko:

kenny m said:
gan on rick lad,pund shop (w00t) and you would still want change,,them sat things cant recognise,mini roundabouts so beware,or you will get lost,lol,bit like me,each time i get in me motor :wacko:
ours got us lost around reading, because it didnt have their one way system :wacko: same problem in london :rant: stick to a road map :thumbsup:

Not for me, someone ended up in a ploughed field following directionson one, it was in one of the dog papers about it recently. PBGV notes I think.

ive gota sat nav cost me a fortune and allways gets me lost its called a denise lol (w00t)

i never get lost, if there,s a track to go too, i always get there and find it quite easily, try following us next time mutley, if you can keep up........lol

if i can keep up lol (w00t) what with your goony goo goo mobile :D just dont like getting to close to your hillbilly mobile might get fleas only kiddin lol remeber this photo when you came back from winning sup at champs ricky looks pleased too :p :p :p :p

untitled.jpg

mutley said:
if i can keep up lol (w00t) what with your goony goo goo mobile :D just dont like getting to close to your hillbilly mobile might get fleas only kiddin lol remeber this photo when you came back from winning sup at champs ricky looks pleased too :p :p :p :p

[/qu

S. Rodgers said:
mutley said:

[/qu

well im thinking about gwtting a tom tom has anybody used one cos tony keeps moaning that im rubbish at directions

My Ex- Boyf Mark used to have Tom Tom in his car he never had any problems with his. Cant beat a trusty old road map, and guess work i recon lol

:cheers: ive got a tom tom for work its the best thing i ever bought . :cheers:

Back