The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Samantha's Claim To Fame

trac

A pet is for life
Registered
Reaction score
One of Samantha's favorite groups at the moment is scouting for girls :wub: ,and yesterday she got the chance to meet them and she wanted to share a couple of pics with you,hope you dont mind

Samantha's favorite Roy :wub:

MEANDROYXX.jpg

Greg

MEANDGREG.jpg

Pete

p.jpg

royagain.jpg

go samantha, how did she manage that (w00t)

:huggles:

Wow lucky girl - doesn't she look like the cat that got the cream :D

...and Trac....where does she get her good looks from..... :oops: .....but she's gorgeous...........obviously from her Mum :huggles:

k4tie-d said:
go samantha, how did she manage that (w00t) :huggles:

they were doing a signing at HMV and then the girls decided to go round the back of the shop as they knew they would have to come out that way to get in the car and Samantha said how lovely they were,they stopped to talk to them wasnt in a hurry .

What an experience. Well done Sam - is she gonna be a model hen she is older Trac? She sure looks like one in those photos.

lucky girl trace..she looks made up!!! where were you then??? thought you would be all over them :teehee:

:) LOOKS LIKE SHE REALLY ENJOYED THAT TRAC (w00t)

WAY TO GO SAM (w00t)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT TRAC :unsure: I CAN REMEMBER WHEN I WAS NOT MUCH OLDER

THAN SAMANTHA :- " AND WE WOULD WAIT OUTSIDE THE BACK DOORS AFTER

GIGS AND GET AUTOGRAPHS FROM POP/ROCK STARS :lol: :lol:

:)) How chuffed does she look

lucky samantha :)

i'm soooooo not jealous :- "

WoooHooo! You go girl, Samantha!!! :D :thumbsup:

What a bit of luck :cheers:

I met Phil Collins years ago ........ went to the house not knowing he had bought it from my customer!

You know how it is when you think you know someone but can't place them? :unsure:

He invited me into the kitchen whilst he searched out the new address for my customer, he was absolutely charming!!

I left the house thinking "I just know I've seen him before somewhere" :wacko:

If I'd been a bit quicker I could have been Mrs Collins by now :b :lol: :thumbsup:

aww she looks well pleased ,glad they had time to have a chat with her :thumbsup: :huggles:

my daughter once went to see a group and she took a pic of one of them in HMV and she got tolf off,looks like theyve lightened up a bit since then :thumbsup:

oohhhh liberty is soooo jealous (w00t) (w00t)

personaly i had never heard of them :unsure:

Elvis fan from Didcot :thumbsup:

BELIEVE IT OR NOT TRAC :unsure: I CAN REMEMBER WHEN I WAS NOT MUCH OLDER

THAN SAMANTHA :- " AND WE WOULD WAIT OUTSIDE THE BACK DOORS AFTER

GIGS AND GET AUTOGRAPHS FROM POP/ROCK STARS :lol: :lol:

thats avery good memory you have sonia :sweating:

Jessr123 said:
What an experience.  Well done Sam - is she gonna be a model hen she is older Trac?  She sure looks like one in those photos.
thanks Jess,its not something she has thought about,although 3 of her friends are model's

Last edited by a moderator:
hely said:
oohhhh liberty is soooo jealous (w00t)   (w00t)
personaly i had never heard of them :unsure:

Elvis fan from Didcot :thumbsup:

Come on Hely even i know them :lol:

Ex Bay City Roller Fan from Norfolk

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) lucky girl ,but who are they ,sorry havent read throu all the post so duno if somone has already said .....are they a pop band ??? :- " im not old by the way :- "

nicky12 said:
(w00t) lucky girl ,but who are they ,sorry havent read throu all the post so duno if somone has already said .....are they a pop band ??? :- " im not old by the way  :- "
:- "

Back