The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sad News

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sad to inform everyone that Mick passed away yesterday after a short illness. His last wish was to attend the Devon festival which was made possible by his lovely family, even though Mick was too poorly to attend any of the racing.

Mick was a good friend and a great person,who was always willing to help anyone out and he never had a bad word to say about anyone.We will personally miss him.

Our condolences go to Di, Kim and the rest of his family at this very sad time

R.I.P Mick

Geoff & Hazelxx

So shocked and sorry to hear this sad news. Mick was a true gentleman, my thoughts go to his family.

Rip Mick

Was really saddened to hear of Micks passing yesterday :( so glad he managed to make Devon.He was a lovely man.My thoughts are wit Di,his family,friends and his fellow Maltby members.Maltby wont seem the same without him.

really sad news mick was a lovely man, i have some great momorys of running our dogs together over the years will be missed so much by all who new him, glad he got to devon i no he loved it down there, thoughts are with Di kim and family

We didn't know Mick well but it was a pleasure to be camping with him and his family last year and this, although in much sadder circumstances this year. Our thoughts are with Di, Kim and family at this very sad time

He was a gentleman

RIP Mick

sincere sympathies from Marie and Graham

very sad news mick was a really nice man. condolences to his family R.I.P mick

All our thoughts are with Di Kim and family at is sad time.

He was such a nice man you would ever meet

R I P

jimmy karen & crenston x

such sad news ,mick was a nice bloke condolences to his family R.I.P Mick

so very sorry to hear this sad news

we have had many a good time at devon and as was said he loved it

the racing will be a poore place without him and his smile

our thought to Di Kim and family

a genuine good chap

r i p mick

so very sorry to hear this sad news

we have had many a good time at devon and as was said he loved it

the racing will be a poore place without him and his smile

our thought to Di Kim and family

a genuine good chap

r i p mick

Don and Ruth

RIP Mick

like already been said, a cheery man who always had a smile on his face

Amanda, Pauline & Nick

So sad. Mick will be sadly missed and Maltby won't be the same without him. R.I.P Mick. Our thoughts are with his family at this sad time. :(

Paul n Sue

Sorry to read this sad news, RIP Mick our thoughts are with Di, Kim and family.

R.I.P Mick, you were a very nice man and you will be sadly missed by all in whippet racing.

Condolencies to his family, you are in our thoughts.

John and Jean.

RIP Mick, our thoughts are with his family at this sad time

Elaine & Sally

Very sad news. I know he was very poorly at the campsite at Devon this year, but as keith said he dearly wanted to be there. Condolences to all his family. R.I.P. Mick

kind regards

Doreen & Bill

Mick scooping the top prizes from Maltby WRC in 2008, thanks for sending the picture through Kath.

MickTazman.jpg

Back