The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

S.e. Wrc

aw006m7593

Registered
Reaction score
Weather permitting the club will be holding a club meeting this Sunday weigh-in until 12.30. Club memberships and BWRA Fees will be accepted on the day (please phone as usual to check the meeting is on)

The club members agreed unanimously for club membership fees to be increased this year in order to purchase new traps which have been ordered today and with a view to purchasing a photo finish as soon as possible.

A fixture list has been formulated by the committee and typed up by Pat Stayte who may be contacted by any whippeteer wishing to join the club for the 2008 season if they cannot attend Sunday's meeting.

I am pleased to say the future is looking bright for the club with at least three new members intending to join the club and existing members having quite a few pups to train up in 2008. The South East Club has always been a very happy club and long may this continue,

A Happy New Year is wished to all in whippet racing.

Best Wishes

Sheila l

PLEASE BUMP UP UNTIL SATURDAY TO LET MEMBERS KNOW THEIR IS A CLUB MEETING ON

thanks

sheila

aw006m7593 said:
Weather permitting the club will be holding a club meeting this Sunday weigh-in until 12.30.  Club memberships and BWRA Fees will be accepted on the day (please phone as usual to check the meeting is on)
The club members agreed unanimously for club membership fees to be increased this year in order to purchase new traps which have been ordered today and with a view to purchasing a photo finish as soon as possible.

A fixture list has been formulated by the committee and typed up by Pat Stayte who may be contacted by any whippeteer wishing to join the club for the 2008 season if they cannot attend Sunday's meeting.

I am pleased to say the future is looking bright for the club with at least three new members intending to join the club and existing members having quite a few pups to train up in 2008.  The South East Club has always been a very happy club and long may this continue,

A Happy New Year is wished to all in whippet racing.

Best Wishes

Sheila l

Hi Sheila, I maybe one of the three you are on about you may remember me with 'One off' i'll be joining Sunday look forward to seeing you all. :thumbsup:

Back