The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rocco, Timber2 & Pearl

georgina

Registered
Reaction score
Timber2 who is so good at standing for a few seconds

DSC02193.JPG

Aren't they all adorable :wub: :wub: bless them standing there, so cute and stunning :huggles: you keeping one of them or all of them? (w00t) :D

What fabulous pups, I want Timber... :wub: :wub: lovely .

I love all three!! :wub: They look very well behaved!!

Rebecca Claire said:
Aren't they all adorable  :wub:   :wub: bless them standing there, so cute and stunning  :huggles: you keeping one of them or all of them?  (w00t)   :D
i was only going to keep one BUT i will keep Pearl and one of the dogs, the other 4 have gone to their new homes and have settled really well, Winston is with Kell a k9er :thumbsup:

Well I must say, most of the times when puppie pictures are posted on this forum, everyone likes them. It is always the same what they say " lovely " " nice " .....

To be honoust, I don't see the point of that.

Because as a breeder you want sometimes opinions of other people, or also as a visitor, you can try, otr want to learn something. No ?

( ok maybe that's not the reason for this forum, I do understand this )

But I always try to learn from others' opinions.

So usually, I look to the pictures and that's it. ( also because I have almost no time to answer :( )

But this time, I'm so impressed :wub: I had to answer.

I like them so much, I like their lenght, their topline, their angulations, really nice puppies. Especially Rocco, wow he is stunning ( when i have puppies I do look for puppies like him. )

Please can you tell me what's behind them ???? I'm so curious .....

Oh I found it on your website.

This is a mix of UK and US lines, wow with great results.

Very interesting.

I'm curious to see them when they are older.

Good luck with them.

Boxing Helena said:
Well I must say, most of the times when puppie pictures are posted on this forum, everyone likes them. It is always the same what they say " lovely " " nice " ..... To be honoust, I don't see the point of that.

Because as a breeder you want sometimes opinions of other people, or also as a visitor, you can try, otr want to learn something. No ?

So usually, I look to the pictures and that's it. ( also because I have almost no time to answer  :(   )

But this time, I'm so impressed  :wub: I had to answer.

I like them so much, I like their lenght, their topline, their angulations, really nice puppies. Especially Rocco, wow he is stunning ( when i have puppies I do look for puppies like him. )

Thank you so much for your comments, i am really pleased with this litter both in type and temperament - Rowan is a wonderful sire and it has worked so well with Lizzie.

georgina said:
Rebecca Claire said:
Aren't they all adorable  :wub:   :wub: bless them standing there, so cute and stunning  :huggles: you keeping one of them or all of them?   (w00t)   :D
i was only going to keep one BUT i will keep Pearl and one of the dogs, the other 4 have gone to their new homes and have settled really well, Winston is with Kell a k9er :thumbsup:

Thats lovely to hear, not surprised you couldn't resist but keep more than one of them :wub: You must be pleased that 4 pups have settled into their new homes really well, great pups and obviously you have found perfect homes for them :huggles: No doubt we will see pics of Winston on here then, how exciting :D

Boxing Helena said:
Well I must say, most of the times when puppie pictures are posted on this forum, everyone likes them. It is always the same what they say " lovely " " nice " ..... To be honoust, I don't see the point of that.

So usually, I look to the pictures and that's it. ( also because I have almost no time to answer  :(   )

But this time, I'm so impressed  :wub: I had to answer.

What a lovely comment :thumbsup: :wub:

So these are the 3 pups you had finally narrowed it down to Anita (w00t) , I can see why it was such a difficult decision :b

I think I like Rocco best at the moment from those pics (even though he's not really my colour!!) but they are 3 lovely :wub: puppies. All the best with them, whichever you decide on. :thumbsup:

P.S. what's the Hertfordshire weather like at the moment :blink: as we are popping over to visit my folks for a few days next week.

Tracy

They are coming along so well Anita,you have every right to be proud. [mod edit]

My leaning is still toward Timber (and you know why!) but Rocco is catching up fast,to be honest there really is so little between them and I think that whichever you opt to keep,you will have great success with. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. what's the Hertfordshire weather like at the moment :blink: as we are popping over to visit my folks for a few days next week.

Tracy

it isnt bad although i have heard it will be changing to very wet - if your free any time pop in for a cuppa

georgina said:
and Pearl who is getting better
Very hard to tell at this age but all 3 seem rather nice my favourite are the 2 dogs which is unusual as i normally favour bitches. Rocco looks a real showman. :thumbsup:

They're absolutely stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

There all looking good--just stick a stamp on Timber and send him down to Devon :lol:

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

Back