The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Selling Reiki for Pets

Flobo

Registered
Partner
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Pauline and I've been a Reiki Master for ten years with a passion for animals. Reiki is a complementary therapy, it is a method of natural healing that uses energy channeled through a practitioner's hands to promote healing and a sense of well-being. I am fully insured and offer a mobile service in Brighton and Hove and the surrounding areas. I can also arrange distant healing sessions if you are out of this area, all I would need is for you to email me a picture of your dog or any other pet and agree on a time to send the treatment. I will send the 1st treatment free and if you are happy with it any distant treatments thereafter I charge £15. Hands on treatments are £25 and I treat your pet in their own environment. Treatment packages are available depending on your or your pet's individual needs or requirements.

Reiki promotes healing on a physical, mental and emotional level and also complements other therapies very well, veterinary treatments or behavioral therapies for example.

It can be great for:

• stress and anxiety
  • post-op to aid recovery
  • reducing inflammation
  • times of change or trauma
  • accelerating healing in sick or injured animals
  • aiding the settlement of an animal
  • supporting your pet in a boarding environment
  • supporting your pet in old age and at the end of life
I also offer:

One to One dog walking service, useful if your dog is post-op, recovering from illness or just doesn't get on with other dogs. The walks can incorporate Reiki if requested.

A home-care holiday service for small animals and exotics.

Any questions or enquiries please contact me : email reikipets05@gmail.com 050.jpgpics.2 nov 2012 phone 125.jpg003.jpgCNV00130.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back