The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ready For Winter New Scarf

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score
Grace is very pleased her new neck scarfs that arrived today from nicky 12.They are lovely & very warm.They came two days after ordering them :thumbsup: amazingly fast.Every whippet should have one says Grace :- " Also her new coat from australia arrived too.Its very stripy but looks great.For those of you who have horses you will see why its cool :p More photos to followx

clairescamera021.jpg

Heres Grace in her new scarf and coat.It is very chilly here on the south coast today 8) Grace is enjoying half a cow out in the garden (w00t)

clairescamera034.jpg

graciepup said:
Grace is very pleased her new neck scarfs that arrived today from nicky 12.They are lovely & very warm.They came two days after ordering them :thumbsup: amazingly fast.Every whippet should have one says Grace :- " Also her new coat from australia arrived too.Its very stripy but looks great.For those of you who have horses you will see why its cool :p More photos to followx
clairescamera021.jpg

Yes, i know exactly how u feel Gracie :- "

What a darling!! Fantastic new coat and scarf. I think she looks smashing :* :thumbsup:

(w00t) aww glad you liked them hun she looks adorable in her new neck warmer and coat .and yes im shure she can do stripy ones :thumbsup:

Awh :wub: She looks very Kylie in her new scarf. :D

xinsrc_5820903260919250176612.jpg

Her new coat reminds me of when I used to work on the Curragh. :)

She looks great :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Back