The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Re: Stolen Lurcher From Halstead

fendog

Registered
Reaction score
DIESEL HAS BEEN FOUND!! He was found wandering in the swanley area of kent late last night and was picked up by a kind lady who has lurchers herself, she looked after him last night and then took him to the brands hatch branch of the battersea dogs home. I have just got home with him, he is v tired and has had a haircut but apart from that is ok and is now being spoilt rotten. I would like to say a huge thank u to everyone for their help, support and advice over the last few days it really helped to keep me going.

Many thanks once again!

WOW what FANTASTIC NEWS :D big hugs.

I was just going to add that Diesel was front page news on the Colne Valley website http://www.colnevalley.com/

I will email them and let them know the good news :D

That is absolutely fantastic news, so pleased fo you :huggles:

HOW WONDERFUL, I am so pleased for you all. What a nightmare time you have been through. The girls here send Diesel big hugs. :wub:

(w00t) wow! What a huge relief for you. Great news.

A haircut :blink: what...?

That's brilliant news, I'm so glad he's home safe and well :luck:

That's just the best news :cheers: I'm so, so pleased for you...what a time of it, hey !!

Tracey X :huggles:

Im so glad you have him back safe and sound :thumbsup:

great news!im so pleased for you :cheers:

THANK GOD :sweating:

I can sleep tonight :- "

So so pleased for you, give that little chap a HUGE hug from me :huggles:

You did brilliantly, well done getting him home safe :)

Fantastic news, what a relief and 3 cheers for the lady who picked him up :cheers:

wow thats gret news, so pleased for you

aww thank god for that give him lots of :huggles: :huggles: from me and my gang :huggles:

:)) Excellent news so glad he's safe and what a lovely lady taking him in and I bet he's so glad to be home Sue x :cheers:

best news ive had in a very long time!!!! :thumbsup:

give him big :huggles: from us :thumbsup:

Back