The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rch/sup Nch/ch Of Chs Hellbound

spellbound

Registered
Reaction score
:D Rch/ Sup Nch/ Ch of Chs, HELLBOUND just mated Neils open class Greyhound, shes a lovely black bitch, should be a very good litter, pups due 27 November, Dannys showing hes one HELL of a stud dog :thumbsup:

someones ask me what the greyhounds breeding is :- " , neil whats her breeding ??? :cheers:

Whatever her breeding, anything out of hellbound will be something to look out for.

thanks neil, so she very well bred, think its going to be a very good litter already got my dog on order, :thumbsup:

thought this topic was about the mating of my brothers open class greyhound to hellbound not anything else.

yes thats right Graham,

so lets get back to what this topic's about a very good stud dog, and an even better brood bitch and a great litter in the making :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone is entitled to their opinion ......not that old ey john :thumbsup: and i would think defiantly not jealous (w00t)

yes everone is entitled to there opinion also everone is entitled to use which ever stud dog they like. Perhaps he should have asked for some advice. :- "

he chose Rch/ Sup Nch/ Ch of Chs, HELLBOUND. GREAT CHOICE BOY. ;)

if this is how whippet racing is today ,then thank f**k i got out of it.anyway back to the topic these pups will be special :D

:luck: Good Luck with the bitch Neil, hope you have lots of puppys :D

Whippet Racing aint like that though Neil just certain folk :oops:

NEILPEM said:
if this is how whippet racing is today ,then thank f**k i got out of it.anyway back to the topic these pups will be special :D

dont think its the dogs neil, good luck with the litter hope all goes well :luck:

mutley said:
NEILPEM said:

dont think its the dogs neil, good luck with the litter hope all goes well :luck:

so this topic's about WHAT if not the dogs, ????? :wacko: because i'm sure thats what i started the topic about," the mating of Hellbound to neils open class Greyhound"

gd luck with the pups think danny will be a gud stud dog like his brother zak!

yes so do i piglet, and hope they both get lots more bitch's, :thumbsup:

milly said:
johnnoble said:
Spellbound ,  im only bitter to those that do  me wrong.
   You are a THIEF  &  a  CHEAT  and you  will always be remembered for this.

Anyway why dont  you go back to PACKISTAN   or wherever you come from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whats up with the moderators on this site?Allowing racist remarks on a public web site is not on.I try to get on with every one and i dont take sides.

GEOFF FLETCHER yours in sport

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Moderators aren't on here 24/7, if you see something then it helps if it is reported so it is brought to the moderators attention.

offensive remark removed :blink: .....please try and keep on topic :thumbsup:

michelle said:
well its nice to see you doing such a good job lol, and you only find the word packistan in this topic to be offensive TO ALL YOUR k9 members not just the one's you side with :b :wacko:

unfortunately i cant spend all my lunch hour viewing k9 (but the thought would be nice) i dealt with a complaint via pm.........from what i can see on some k9 topics everyone gives as good as they get.

I dont side with anyone and i have my own opinions....if you feel that some topics need moderating and in what way then please feel free to contact any of the moderators :)) .

spellbound said:
michelle said:
well its nice to see you doing such a good job lol, and you only find the word packistan in this topic to be offensive TO ALL YOUR k9 members not just the one's you side with :b :wacko:

not on topic :- "

Back