The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rch,nchmustangsally

kenny m

breeder of quick. blue. curly eared whippets
Registered
Reaction score
on vets advise yesterday,i had to put my sally to sleep,she hadnt been well, and when the vet looked at her he told me the best thing for her would be to put her to sleep...iam,,we are deverstated,i would like to thank,andy&lorain foster for letting me have sally,,as it was sally what brought us into this sport,and i think it will be sally what takes us out of it,,,,we will go to odd events and see how the year goes,and we will call it a day,thanks for the memorys ,sally,,,,rip sal

so sorry to hear about sally kenny joan & ray

so sorry to hear youre sad news :( all the best to you rest in peace sally

so sorry to hear about sally kenny great racing bitch and most of all a loving family pet r.i.p. sally

so sorry to hear of your loss :(

RIP sally

So sorry Kenny Chris and kids...Sally was a great dog i know how much you will all miss her

sorry for your great loss of a lovley dog she was full of love for you all and i know you will all miss her terribly :(

R.I.P Sally

Hi Kenny so sorry tp hear of your loss

its so sad to lose a pet and no doubt she was part of the family as well as being a

good bitch

rest in peace Sally and our hearts go out to you and your family

from Don and Ruth

So sorry to hear your sad news, its hard to let go. RIP Sally

Linda & Lennie

sorry to hear that kenny

she can't have been that old was she?

R.I.P Sally

Sorry for your loss of your family pet

So sorry to hear that Kenny

Condolences to you & your family xx

Really sorry to read about your very sad loss and even more to hear you are calling time on the sport.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope you might have a change of heart --

this sport needs the support of families like yours to bring it out of the doldrums--

with that extra bit of FUN and sence of hummor we have found in you,

lets hope that Time is the great healer its is said to be ----and we keep seeing you and yours at race tracks.

steve?karen and Harry

Very sad news in our thoughts

Ash.

keep your chin up mate sally had a good long happy life thats the main thing, but i know how sad it is to lose them RIP sally girl.

gaz :thumbsup:

Back