The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ray Young???

kipper fluke

Registered
Reaction score
Don't know if its Ray Young or Young Ray ???but it is his birthday on the 15th and he's just over 21 years old --Pat and Nick have asked me to wish you a happy birthdayon thier behalf and Karen Harry and myself would also wish you many happy returns mate and hope you have a cracker and many more to come :cheers: :cheers: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :oops:

Happy Birthday Ray

Steve/Karen and family--also Pat Nick and thier Family :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Happy birthday dad hope you have a good one no we will tonight. lots of love Nicola

Happy birthday grandad love Michael,Mark,Joe

All the best to you Ray on your 21st birthday,and just a few more years added, hope you have a grand day. :cheers: :luck: :luck:

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

ALL THE BEST

CHARLIE AND JOYCE

happy birthday hope you have a good day lots of love from moira,louise and lauren :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY LOVE ALWAYS RITA XXX

Happy birthday to my wonderful brother all my love audrey 60 today

happy birthday 2 u

happy birthday 2 u

happy birthday dear ray

happy birthday 2 u!

have a great day love carole & peter xxx

sherry said:
happy birthday 2 uhappy birthday 2 u

happy birthday dear ray

happy birthday 2 u!

have a great day love carole & peter xxx

happy birthday to my boyfriend ray love lynne also happy birthday from alison colin trevor have a good day c u soon

:cheers: :clown: happy birthday ray hope you have a great day :clown: :cheers:

love from joe, Lesley and kids :wub: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]happy birthday ray[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

happy birthday ray all the best m8, decca ,chris , tyne & rachel :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: hope rita bought u something nice :luck:

View attachment 38737

Last edited by a moderator:
all the best ray have a great day :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy birthday Ray hope you had a great one, loads of presents and more to come in a week or so :D

Back