The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rain

MICK DUDEK

Registered
Reaction score
It is with deep sadness that after a short illness our gorgeous little girl Rainy passed away tonight.

Always loved, never forgotten.

Mick, Lynn, Ashley, Chloe. All the dogs especially Bear and Nemo.

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

O NO how sad im so sorry for you all

My thought are with you all at this heartbreaking time xx

R.I.P Rain

Run Free little girl x

OMG so sorry to read yet another loss, RIP little Rain, such a short life but loved for every minute of it. Thinking of you all :(

Sorry to read this mick , gutted for you run free rain

so sad for you all such a lovly girl R.I.P rain

So sorry to hear this. She was a beauty. RIP

Rest in Peace Gorgeous Rain xx

We're devastated for you all, i'd convinced myself yesterday it was all going to be ok for her :( , was a real blow to hear that today, but you have made the right decision without a doubt.

It's heartbreaking that all this sh*t keeps happening to decent folk like yourselves.

Take heart in the fact you gave her the best of everything from the word go, she had a very happy life in the short time she was with you all and you've done everything you possibly could to get her better.

Thinking of you xxx

Goodbye little Rain, tonight is such an awful ,sad night :(

Mick, Lynn, Ashley, Chloe, Bear and Nemo we're so sorry Rain passed away. We know you did everything possible for her and it's a crying shame that you gave your all but it was not meant to be. I really wish I could take your sadness and pain away. :huggles:

Jac & Tony xxxxxx

so sorry to hear this mick r i p little one

Absolutely gutted for you Mick, Lynn and Ashleigh, as you know she was the apple of my eye, so very sorry for you all.

R.I.P Rain :(

i am so sorry for your sad loss,such a beautiful little girl. R.I.P RAIN....run free :(

SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS MICK.RIP LITTLE ONE

So very sorry for your loss. Rain was a beautiful pup in a litter of little beauties.

I hope you meet again at the Rainbow Bridge

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm Spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up! The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

--author unknown

Words can't help at this time but I'm so sorry you have lost your adorable little girl :wub:

Gambol free, little Rainy xxxxx

really sorry to hear such sad news. RIP rain xxx

Back