The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rabbit Runner's New Pup

Lovely pup - :wub: :wub: is he a Lynperry pup by any chance ??

:wub: :wub: Lovely looking pup :wub: :wub:

Janimal said:
Lovely pup -  :wub:   :wub:   is he a Lynperry pup by any chance ??
i don't think so,he got the pup not far from me.Rabbitrunner will be able to tell you more,as he was having problems posting the photos on here.

Awww :wub: :wub: lovely anyway .... sorry so many gorgeous puppies - Im confused........ :blink: :wacko: love the pink piggy too :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Black whippets............Black beauties :)

Lovely pup you've got there rabbitrunner :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the comments, and many thanks to Dawn (Daledogs) for posting my pic's.

Sam was bred by Sandy Hardcastle, who lives near Exeter, Devon. Sam has the "poachyn" lines in his breeding. His elementary training is going well, and as you can see he has made himself at home !!

:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Rabbitrunner said:
Many thanks for the comments, and many thanks to Dawn (Daledogs) for posting my pic's.Sam was bred by Sandy Hardcastle, who lives near Exeter, Devon. Sam has the "poachyn" lines in his breeding.  His elementary training is going well, and as you can see he has made himself at home !!

:D   :D

your welcome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i think she got one bitch left too(black),if i got my facts right.

daledogs said:
Rabbitrunner said:
Many thanks for the comments, and many thanks to Dawn (Daledogs) for posting my pic's.Sam was bred by Sandy Hardcastle, who lives near Exeter, Devon. Sam has the "poachyn" lines in his breeding.  His elementary training is going well, and as you can see he has made himself at home !!

:D   :D

your welcome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i think she got one bitch left too(black),if i got my facts right.

Yes Dawn your right, she's a lovely little bitch, a real live wire ! I think she was recently advertised again, she had been booked but the person who reserved her decided not to go ahead. If I had the means I would have had her as well, a real looker !! ;)

Lovely pup. :wub:

Fred has Poachyn in his lines...Poachyn Tadpole at Teatime...or something like that (doing it from memory...probably got that wrong). Mainly blue lines I think.

What a stunning little pup, hope he brings you many years of happiness.

Thanks for the pics made my day :wub:

Thanks again everyone, he is a little angel and so easy to train, he's only been here five day's and he is sitting, staying and going to his bed when told. He has had one accident in the house, by the front door, which was my fault for not recognising him stood by the door waiting to go out.

He will be a working dog, as both his parents are. To say I am over the moon is an understatement, I thought he would be a lot harder to train. I am used to lurchers normally. The pig in his bed has had a hard time this morning and I'm surprised it is still in one piece, and still has that smile on its face. Will post up some more pic's when he is a little older. Nice to think everyone else on this forum is on this journey with me..... :D :D

Awwww, fantastic little black pup, I just love blacks! :wub: :thumbsup:

I like his face, very nice! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations, Rabbitrunner, have to tell, I'm envious, hihi. :) :- "

Back