The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

R.i.p Indi

»Tina«

Registered
Reaction score
My toy yorkie died in a freak accident on saturday :( we always leave the back door open so the dogs can come and go as they please, OH and I went out leaving my 14 year old in the house, his mates called for him (he forgot to close the kitchen door) as he opened the front door the back door slammed shut crushing Indi :(

my son (and all of us) but mostly my 14 year old are so upset, he blames himself and has shut himself away in his room since this happened, I've tryed talking to him saying it was an accident but he still blames himself.

I'm still in shock, and totally devastated :( :( :(

run free my little dobermann :(

Picture143.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear this -- am shocked myself and I didn't know your dog

condolences to you and your family

So sorry to hear your awful news :(

My sympathy to you & your family

R.I.P Indi

how awful for you and your family on your loss:( ,what a tragic accident.

r.i.p indi

Last edited by a moderator:
im so so sorry for your loss :( my thought are with you and your family at this very sad time.

R.I.P. Indi

I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss, especially your son. It must have been a shock for you all, but more so for him, realising what had happened.

Sending my sympathy to you all.

:huggles:

sorry to hear about your loss my thoughts are with you and your family RIP indi :(

poor little thing r.i.p little one :(

as you rightly say , it was unfortunatly a freak accident and your son mustnt blame himself :huggles:

Oh no I'm so sorry Tina, :( my thoughts are with you and your family at this hearbreaking time :huggles:

RIP Little Grumpy one :(

How awful for you all. :( :( You must all be devastated, but your son really should not blame himself as it was a freak accident.

Our thoughts are with you.

RIP little Indi.

Thank you for all the kind words, I have been telling my lad over and over that it wasn't his fault, he's hardly eaten a thing! I hope he comes around soon :(

it's bad enough losing Indi, I don't want Leon to get ill :( his Uncle has took him out for a big mac, I hope he comes back feeling a little better :(

I've even let him open a Xmas pressie, didn't help much to cheer him up though :(

So sorry, a really dreadful thing to happen... it'll be hard trying to deal with losing Indi in such tragic cicumstances and your son must be feeling so bad about what happened but it was an unfortunate accident and he shouldn't blame himself. :(

My thoughts are with you.

RIP Indi

What a horrible thing to have happened. I am so sorry for you all, especially your son. He must feel terrible & yet it was an accident. Poor kid he must be heartbroken.

Linda

How utterly awful for you all. It absolutely wasn't your poor sons fault. It must be so difficult for you all :( .

no words, just thoughts for you and your family at this terrible time. i hope your son finds peace of mind and im sure he will with your love and support. bless you all,

RIP indi

So sorry, I hope your son is soon able to forgive himself. 'If only' are such sad words. It is a measure of what a nice lad he must be to feel so bad about what happened. It was a tragic accident. RIP Indi.

So sorry for you all :(

RIP Indi

Back