The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

R.i.p. Abby - Last Chance

stace w

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we had 2 have abby put down today, we had a house fire yesterday and she inhaled far to much smoke and fumes. The decision was difficult but she was in a lot of pain and it was the right choice for her, she passed away peacefully in my mom's arms and will be much missed by all of us xxx

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS JOANNE, PETE AND STACIE, I KNOW SHE WAS LOVED IN EVERY WAY AND WILL BE DEARLY MISSED.....R.I.P MY LITTLE SISTER ABBY, LOVE YOUR BIG BROTHER BUSTER, SEE YOU SOON AND WE,LL PLAY ALL DAY IN THE FIELDS.....XXXXXX

I know i don't know you, but after reading this just wanted to say how sorry i am for your loss :( :(

Thinking of you xx

R.I. P Abby, Run free xx

So sorry to hear about Abby ,, I know how much you all loved her xx

R.I.P Abby xx

I don't know you, but I'm so sorry for your loss. Having been through the experience of a house fire a few years ago I can only imagine how you are feeling, it is a devastating experience and for you, compounded by the loss of Abby. Run free little one x

I don't know you, but I'm so sorry for your loss. Having been through the experience of a house fire a few years ago I can only imagine how you are feeling, it is a devastating experience and for you, compounded by the loss of Abby. Run free little one x
sorry to hear i can remember when up picked her at seaham r.i.p abby

How very sad and upsetting for you ,

R I P Abby

sorry to here this sad news ,,,,hows the breeze family doing joe pete mom :thumbsup:

So very sorry for your sad loss RIP Abbey

So sorry for your loss, our thoughts are with you

Back