The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Qualifying as dog trainer - free advice and goodies!

Dolly87

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm in the middle of studying for my Diploma as a Dog Behaviour Practitioner, and as part of my work, I'm looking for anyone who has any problems or questions regarding the training of their dogs, or behaviour issues, or any problems at all, that I could work with them on (via email is fine!) in order to build up some case studies as part of my course.

I have set up a Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/ListenDog - I'd love it if you could join the community I am trying to grow there, where I'll be offering daily discussions, tips and advice on all things puppy and dog related, plus regular free goodies in the post (all dog-related!) for the most active participants on the page.

If you have any queries, pop over to the page, give it a like, and message me. I am not fully qualified yet, so I'm not charging for any of this, just looking to gain some experience, meet some like-minded people and hopefully help if I can!

Thanks in advance, hopefully I'll see you there! :- )

how can i stop my 14 week old pup from barking when i go to another room.i cant even go to the loo.she follows me all over.thanx

Back