The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pups At 8 Weeks And 2 Days

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score
yhe pups had there first vaccs tonight and i had them weighed , cody = brindle boy is 4.5kg , bothe the fawns , fynn and diva are 4.2kg and eryn , little brindle girl is 3.5 kg , looked at bliss,s vac card today and she weighed 3.2kg at exactly 8 weeks old :wub:

a few piks taken today :wub:

vidpups007.jpg

vidpups016.jpg

vidpups004.jpg

vidpups005.jpg

vidpups006.jpg

vidpups008.jpg

:cheers: Lovely pictures they are all so :wub: :wub: :wub:

AWWWW, sharon they are gorgeous, :wub:

fynn looks like butter wouldnt melt :- "

(w00t) (w00t)

just looking at him on your signature , he looks soooo much bigger now (w00t)

They are gorgeous, really gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Such sweet little faces and very cheeky too :thumbsup: :D

Im so glad those beautiful pups are at your house

and not mine...........the short time that Zana has

been here has had the same effect as dropping a

bomb on my house :lol:

AnnSa said:
Im so glad those beautiful pups are at your houseand not mine...........the short time that Zana has

been here has had the same effect as dropping a

bomb on my house  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: they are like little tornados arnt they ! turn your life upside down :teehee: it is harder work but i love it :wub:

ALSO MEANT TO SAY I PUT THE WEIGHT OF ERYN AND BLISS DOWN WRONG :oops: ERYN IS 3.7KG AND BLISS WAS 3.5KG :b

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty puppies :wub: i love the expressions on their faces :D

that 8 weeks went so fast :eek: its been nice watching them grow over the weeks :thumbsup: such a gorgeous litter :wub: :huggles:

how many you keeping sharon?

trish g said:
that 8 weeks went so fast :eek:   its been nice watching them grow over the weeks :thumbsup:   such a gorgeous litter :wub:   :huggles:   how many you keeping sharon?

yes it has gone toooo quick :(

i am running 3 of them on , the fawn girl , brindle girl and brindle boy :thumbsup:

cara is coming for fynn on the 30th Nov and jimmy and peggy both went on saturday :(

Lovely pics Sharon - Peggy had her jab last night too - weighs 3.4kgs - and she slept from 10.30-5.30 - so I'm feeling a bit more human today! Sean got her a little coat today as the weather's been dire and she doesn't like the rain!

Maisie was playing with her lots this morning - Fly still looks at her like she's a little alien! - my house looks like a bomb has gone off in it - beds/crate/toys/shredded paper everywhere! She's so cute though - we can forgive her everything!!! :wub: :wub:

will post some more pics tonight/tomorrow x

lovely pictures of them - they are all so beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

mousehole said:
Lovely pics Sharon - Peggy had her jab last night too - weighs 3.4kgs - and she slept from 10.30-5.30 - so I'm feeling a bit more human today! Sean got her a little coat today as the weather's been dire and she doesn't like the rain!
Maisie was playing with her lots this morning - Fly still looks at her like she's a little alien! - my house looks like a bomb has gone off in it - beds/crate/toys/shredded paper everywhere! She's so cute though - we can forgive her everything!!!  :wub:   :wub:

will post some more pics tonight/tomorrow x

(w00t) 3.4 , oh the little dot :wub: i agree , you can forgive them anything , well almost :lol: :lol: its suprising how much devastation one little puppy can cause isnt it :- "

im sure her and maisie will be the best of buddies :huggles: thanks for keeping me updated :huggles:

Hello!!

I'm absolutely delighted seeing such beautiful puppy's!

Her at home (Belgium)i have the litter sister of Nut Chip : Pardee Gold Star.

In the future i hope to breed her. If the puppy's would be like that, it couldn't be nicer!

Which one you are going to keep?

By, Kurt

versturen_1___2_.jpg

kopie8_1_.jpg

thank you for your kind comments .

i am running 3 of them on , the brindle dog , brindle bitch and the fawn bitch . :thumbsup:

Back