The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

puppy racing

phil

Registered
Reaction score
i was talking over the phone about pups to someone puppy racing means nowt well i thought u have lost the plot, my mind went back to the lord byron plate 1998 myself and danny keirs went for weekend to take on the world what a weekend it was danny made the 20 lb final we made the final 24lb had a few beers sat night plotting our strategy for the final after sitting in the awning till 3am whith yes a few more beers we had already 1 the puppy plate , it came time for the final still half cut heart was pumping anervous wreck what a final 1st dannys dem blue 2nd our own black magic 3rd joe and lesleys desparate dan all three pups from same litter puppy racing means everything to me ive never had a champion but to finish 2nd that day has carried me forward to this, some people just talk sh--t

-

ps can any one tell me about any other litters that have taken the final by storm there must be a few phil.

:D

the time to fly x wor john litter seem to have turned heads

:angry: who on earth says puppy racing doesnt count? Im sorry but all racing counts pups, yearlings, dogs, bitches, scratch and veterans. I cant believe someone has said pups dont count. Anyone with a pup will be just as excited as anyone else racing that day if not more so. What about your pups 1st open race?

Has this person never raced a pup? I dont know of any pups taking it by storm but I do remember the pigeon x china litter all of these dogs were excellent the litter consited of Little Star, Little Geordie Fame, Dundee and Sonny Boy I may have missed one off this was a cracking litter and Im sure they wud have done somat in the pups but I cant quite remember. GOD LUCK TO ANYONE RACING A PUP THIS YEAR. :luck: :luck: :luck:

We all have different views on puppy racing?? all i can say is you can tell wether you have something special on your hands if a puppy starts to win a few puppy opens......onother litter.........Pintsize and Amazin Grace.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like racing ours as pups. Ken likes to take his time, waiting till our dogs are almost if not fully grown before racing proper. Ours just have trials and a run up with one or maybe two old dogs at the club until there running well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, :p what about megasaurus and sing 4 me :D i think they are out of the same litter.........is there any more out of that litter racing, and what are their race names...

ob2 megasaurus and sing for me are all out of the same litter 2 become one x little folly) :p

AND I THINK THE OTHER DOG WENT TO A PET HOME

Puppy raceing has its good and bad points the good ones, your pup gets experience and confidence and on the other hand if they have a bad experience in a puppy race it can put them off, like pat sais you will get to know if you have something rearly special or not, so you just have to hold your breath and cross your fingers they have a good race. :sweating:

the other dog out of the 2 become one little folly litter is ozzie, he is owned by tony warren he is a fast dog but has a tendensy to be a bit naughty but the pace is there, :p

little folly is litter sister to micky mac, so come on two become one bitches what u waiting for ;)

sorry phil your pics not working ..would love to see it

jade ossie is on the mend his got his mind right and hey his weight is 30lb on the button i was hoping for blue to run in the vet's but hey im out its looks like two dog's in the 30lb. well good luck to everyone on sunday and lets hope for a injury free day. :cheers: o:) :thumbsup:

jade ossie is on the mend his got his mind right and hey his weight is 30lb on the button i was hoping for blue to run in the vet's but hey im out its looks like two dog's in the 30lb. well good luck to everyone on sunday and lets hope for a injury free day. :cheers: o:) :thumbsup:

TONY I`m sorry but i still have`nt a picture of Ossie,better remember

to bring it to champs!! I just could be needing it. :cheers:

good pic phil there a lovely litter

got to say our pup we kept out of fullstop and micky mac (paige)...looks very much like she sings and ob2 ...hope she can run as good as them ...all ;)

phill can you bring your camara with you, as i would like one done cheers mate . :cheers:

Back