The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppies!!!

rob67

Registered
Reaction score
For anyone at Devon who noticed Rob wasnt there..................his midwifery skills came in handy and he delivered 8 pups..................well to be fair he was asleep for one of them!! 5 bitches and 3 dogs..............blues, fawns and a parti coloured! Matt definitely in the frame for it and he has now changed his name from 'connors mist' to 'connors hits the spot'!!!

Chris

Some people will go to any lengths for a holiday away without the other half! :lol:

Awww - we'll need pic's. :thumbsup: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh nice [SIZE=14pt]WHERE'S THE PICS [/SIZE] WE KNOW YOUVE GOT A CAMERA :wacko:

Matt (w00t) what a tart :- " must run in the family :))

Are we looking at a dotty slut or a daisy tart ?

Fleesh said:
Matt  (w00t)   what a tart  :- "  must run in the family  :))
Are we looking at a dotty slut or a daisy tart ?

No it's blitz who was a floosie!! Robs working whippetxgreyhound!! Will put some pics on...........it's the blue with white socks for me tho!!

chris

Vicky said:
Some people will go to any lengths for a holiday away without the other half! :lol:
Awww - we'll need pic's. :thumbsup:   :wub:

He had the cheek to say I must have had an easy time cos i only had 2 dogs..............what about the hairpin bend on the 2 in 1 hill, fire engine and stray bales of hay!!!! :blink: :- "

chris

rob67 said:
Vicky said:
Awww - we'll need pic's. :thumbsup:   :wub:

He had the cheek to say I must have had an easy time cos i only had 2 dogs..............what about the hairpin bend on the 2 in 1 hill, fire engine and stray bales of hay!!!! :blink: :- "

chris

And judging the fancy socks competition :- " :lol:

devon101.jpg

:eek: Blitz !!! I'm shocked !!! She - is - a TART !!! :b

Be some good workers in that litter :)

milly said:
rob67 said:
rob67 said:
milly said:
Ha ha.............joyce didnt realise I was judging until I pointed out one said monday and the other friday!!!

Wheres the pics of the blow up skittles????? I notice you dont mention who won the boules competition Mr Fletcher :- " (w00t)

Well I did win one out of three games that I played, cheat :- "

It was your wrist action that did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devon103.jpg

What on earth is Graham playing at, can you see what I can see? :b

congratz on the pups :cheers: i think when people r asking 4 pics... they mean puppy pics :oops: :lol:

well congratulations on your new arrivals

rob + chris :cheers:

they will keep yous busy for awhile

Back