The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppies

Firemansam

Registered
Reaction score
2 weeks old today. still 2 boys left the full brindle and the fawn with white nose.

the fawn dog.

And their eyes opened yesterday :wub: :wub: :wub:

this is what the brindle should look like. big sister was much darker when she was a pup, its amazing how much their colour changes as the grow up

The brindle is lovely i don't know how anyone could turn him down :wub: They're not half coming on now aren't they

Aww the are so cute :wub: :wub: I love chubby little babies o:)

two bonny lads :wub: , i'm sure they will be snapped up

What lovely healthy puppies, they are all gorgeous, :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding loving homes for your two boys!!

its incredible how quickly they change and grow (w00t) theyre beautiful :wub:

:wub: :wub: they're gorgeous don't think you'll have any trouble finding homes for those lovely boys

Firemansam said:
2 weeks old today. still 2 boys left the full brindle and the fawn with white nose.

hello couldnt help but notice your stunning males you have left. how much are you selling them for? and when are they ready for there new homes? loving little chaps. :wub: dayna xxx

They're both gorgeous :thumbsup: Especially the wee fawn boy :wub:

STUNNING....ive not seen many solid Brindles...usually have a white tip somewhere.....or maybe I dont look to hard......toooooo tempting ...... :wub: :wub:

Back