The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppies Departure

larv

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has taken one of my puppies (Jetandra Juggler by Kellyvale X Cobyco Center of Attention by Taltonia), I am so happy that you all loved them and confident that they will meet all your dreams and aspirations. Of course I worry a little about all the babies, especially little fawn "Penny", and hope to meet them all again one day.

Thanks again.

Ivor

larv said:
Thanks to everyone who has taken one of my puppies  (Jetandra Juggler by Kellyvale X Cobyco  Center of Attention by Taltonia), I am so happy that you all loved them and confident that they will meet all your dreams and aspirations.  Of course I worry a little about all the babies, especially little fawn "Penny", and hope to meet them all again one day.Thanks again.

Ivor

Hi Ivor

Our puppies went to their new homes this weekend too. It is always a little sad when you wave them off to their new homes. But if we have done our job properly they should have wonderful homes and lovely families to love and take care of them.

I always have a little cry as each puppy goes off to its new home, cant help it, you just get so attatched to them.

Back