Last edited by a moderator:
this is gary bailey's wor john x amazing grace :D

this is lynne & trevors she's the tops x montana

this is allisons the builder x florence

allisons again gems ladd x troubelle

this is debbies little flyer master blaster x whinney skippett

in the background the black one is stuarts wor john x ghd

Last edited by a moderator:
and this one is the another recently aquirred by mr & mrs patterson after all he as said about not getting any more molly as finally got her way :thumbsup: :luck:

wor john x born free

these are neils two the brindle just friends x paloma 14lb

black tinkerman x ghd 17lb

lass.jpg

THE SUN BRINGS THE PUPS OUT, LOADS TODAY.PLENTY OF TRAILS YD LB, TIME.

ALSO PED RACE. THERES A LITTLE BLUE PUP SCHOOLING UP LOOKING WELL. THE PED HAVE SOME GREAT RACES. :luck: :thumbsup:

JOHNG said:
and this one is the another recently aquirred by mr & mrs patterson after all he as said about not getting any more molly as finally got her  way :thumbsup:   :luck:
wor john x born free

about time they got another pup hes lush. some lovely looking pups and we have some of the brothers & sisters @ wallsend. lots of pups between us all then lol

sherry said:
JOHNG said:
and this one is the another recently aquirred by mr & mrs patterson after all he as said about not getting any more molly as finally got her  way :thumbsup:   :luck:
wor john x born free

about time they got another pup hes lush. some lovely looking pups and we have some of the brothers & sisters @ wallsend. lots of pups between us all then lol

carol any sign of the fawn pup out of becky :(

not yet john i look out 4 him every week. mind this morning was very very foggy we didnt even know if racing wud go ahead. maybe hes waiting 4 the better weather. as soon as i c him there il let u know :thumbsup:

Some fine looking pups there, best of luck to them and their owners. :luck: :thumbsup:

Thanks john ...there was loads of pups there it will be good to seen them all maturing over the next few months...Edee was a bit over whelmed it was her 1st time out at the track

DENISE BAILEY said:
Thanks john ...there was loads of pups there it will be good to seen them all maturing over the next few months...Edee was a bit over whelmed  it was her 1st time out at the track
we will be training plenty pups on a saturday will have our own puppy racing

Could everyone with pups' let me know there racing names when registered through either Aycliffe, Stockton, Horden or Dawdon. so I can put them in my write ups for the North York's. :cheers:

Back