The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pup Wanted

sarah jane

Registered
Reaction score
I am on the lookout for a new Whippet to add to my family. My boy Jack has now turned 2 so me and my partner think now is the right time to get him a playmate. We did say that we wouldn't get another but they are so addictive we have changed our minds.

We would preferably want a another boy. Colour unimportant, as is KC reg. He will be kept as pet in the main, but may consider racing him if he takes to it. I live in Blackburn, have a large high fenced garden have 2 year old whippet boy, Jack and 9 year old Collie, Polly.

If anyone has any pups or know of any litters I would be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks in advance and in anticipation.

Sarah

You could try pm'ing Kath, she has a litter but unsure as to whether they are all spoken for and whether she wants them to go solely to racing homes here's the thread.

Thanks,

What a lovely litter of parti's. They are just so :wub:

I have sent a couple of PM's off. Fingers crossed

Sarah

I am on the lookout for a new Whippet to add to my family. My boy Jack has now turned 2 so me and my partner think now is the right time to get him a playmate. We did say that we wouldn't get another but they are so addictive we have changed our minds.We would preferably want a another boy. Colour unimportant, as is KC reg. He will be kept as pet in the main, but may consider racing him if he takes to it. I live in Blackburn, have a large high fenced garden have 2 year old whippet boy, Jack and 9 year old Collie, Polly.

If anyone has any pups or know of any litters I would be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks in advance and in anticipation.

Sarah
My mate- stuart thomasson open class greyhound -Grandstand Abbi is in pup to Just friends they should be some crackin pups. the pups are due in august

Back