The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pride Of The Peaks Results

discobandit

Registered
Reaction score
Big well done to Ian with Jade in winning the Over 23 Lara Storm Chaser Memorial and to Roger with Andy for Reserve in a cracking final.

Also well done to Paul and Sarah for the Trophys, rosettes, plaques and Jacket.

Big well done to Vicky for winning the showing with ??????? (memory fails me)

Big well done to Tina with Litlun for reserve in the coursing.

As I said only some of them. I'm sure somebody will fill in the blanks.

My friend Vicki won with SECRET today (she was also reserve champion of champions at Chatsworth 2 weeks ago)

So a big well done to both of them and also to the runner up Angie with Lizzie, 3rd Nell with Mitchel and 4th Sandra with Bess.

Hope thats right, I was there watching but may have it wrong in the excitement lol !!!

Lesley

WELL DONE to all the winners....especially VICKY and SECRET. :thumbsup:

Well done everyone :thumbsup: but a special well done to Vicki and Secret :D wish i could have been there :thumbsup:

Well done to all of the winners - seen some reports on hunting life and looked like a great weekend.

Lovely trophies what Sarah and Paul had for the over 23" winners - Hope you had a good memorable day. Well done Ian with Jade :thumbsup:

Also well done Vicki with Secret - Got down to the last 12 at midlands the day before aswell ;)

Look forward to seeing the pictures.

We would like to say a huge thankyou to The Moonlight Lurcher Event Team for running all the racing events, and would just like to say a special thankyou to Sarah and Paul for putting up the Lara Storm Chaser Memorial Trophies, and what could be a more fitting tribute than to have her sister as the O23" Straight Racing Champion. We would like to thank all who helped out on the day, our sponsors CobbyDog, and to all the Judges who did a great job. All results and pics will be on soon :thumbsup:

We would like to say a huge thankyou to The Moonlight Lurcher Event Team for running all the racing events, and would just like to say a special thankyou to Sarah and Paul for putting up the Lara Storm Chaser Memorial Trophies, and what could be a more fitting tribute than to have her sister as the O23" Straight Racing Champion. We would like to thank all who helped out on the day, our sponsors CobbyDog, and to all the Judges who did a great job. All results and pics will be on soon :thumbsup:

Had a wonderful day on Sunday and absolutely made up with my little blue bitch, Ash, winning the Sapling Lurcher and the Under 23" Championship :))

Just got home to Devon and I will certainly be back again next year - fantastic atmosphere and stunning countryside too :thumbsup:

We had a great day on Sunday in great company and apart from a heavy shower the weather was fine. Many thanks for your good wishes, we were over the moon with Jade winning her sister's memorial trophy,the final was a cracker and all the finalists deserved to be there and I'm sure Lara would have been pleased to see both her sister and her brother there and Paul & Sarah donated some beautiful trophies, rosettes & jacket in her memory.

A big well done to all the winners on the day and thankfully nobody got an unexpected shower this year :lol: :lol: although Gary did get a bit wet.

Sonia & Ian

Big well done to Ian with Jade in winning the Over 23 Lara Storm Chaser Memorial and to Roger with Andy for Reserve in a cracking final.Also well done to Paul and Sarah for the Trophys, rosettes, plaques and Jacket.

Big well done to Vicky for winning the showing with ??????? (memory fails me)

Big well done to Tina with Litlun for reserve in the coursing.

As I said only some of them. I'm sure somebody will fill in the blanks.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GOOD FRIENDS SONIA AND IAN AND THEIR WONDER DOG JADE.

AND ALSO A BIG WELL DONE TO ALL THE WORTHY WINNERS AT THE PRIDE OF THE PEAKS. HOPEFULLY SOME DAY BEFORE THE GOOD LORD CALLS US WE WILL SEE OUR WAY TO ATTEND THIS GREAT SHOW.

We had a great day on Sunday in great company and apart from a heavy shower the weather was fine. Many thanks for your good wishes, we were over the moon with Jade winning her sister's memorial trophy,the final was a cracker and all the finalists deserved to be there and I'm sure Lara would have been pleased to see both her sister and her brother there and Paul & Sarah donated some beautiful trophies, rosettes & jacket in her memory.A big well done to all the winners on the day and thankfully nobody got an unexpected shower this year :lol: :lol: although Gary did get a bit wet.

Sonia & Ian
That water ran all the way down to my shoes; on the inside I might add!!!!!!!

Back