The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Practical Coat

veronyc

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Could you recommend a make of coat warm and waterproof which fit well male whippet:

No long sides so it can't get peed on

and which stay on when running (not racing)

Many thanks

Try Jan's Gifts, I use them all the time for my greyhounds and they are great. They do whippet sized things too. :thumbsup:

Try looking at this thread too... :thumbsup:

Coat topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately recommend the blizzard coat from jans gifts. However my little still manages to pee all over the belly band so frequent washing is a must but they wash very well and are hard wearing. My 2 can run in them no problem without them coming off :thumbsup:

Hi, We've just started selling Whippet coats. Here is a picture of one of my dog's, Frankie in a waterproof with thermal lining. It stays put when he runs about and he hasn't weed on it!

Other colours are available.

Frankie_Coat_use.JPG

You could try Pauline at Northolm, she's got a special offer on her blizzard-type coats and you'll be donating to a K9 charity at the same time :thumbsup:

coats offer for k9ers

~Helen~ said:
You could try Pauline at Northolm, she's got a special offer on her blizzard-type coats and you'll be donating to a K9 charity at the same time :thumbsup: coats offer for k9ers

Hi,

Many thanks,

I looked but their smaller size is 24' my whippet is 21'

Have ordered an Ancol coat and might get one from Jansgifts as well

i would also reccomend the blizzard coats from jans gifts - they're really good & warm! Both my boys manage not to wee on them too :thumbsup:

Back