The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Please Vote For Elliot :-)

tantrumbean

Registered
Reaction score
The boy has entered a photo competition, we decided that was the only form of competition where he couldn't cause any havoc. Problem is, the first stage is a public vote, before it goes to a proper judging panel, which means the pet with the most friends and family will win, no matter what they are like. Elliot only fitted in the "Cute" category, which is rather oversubscribed, so he'll probably need over 200 votes to get to the next stage.

Please vote for him, it only takes 2 seconds of pressing a BIG YELLOW BUTTON - no need to register or anything, and I know I'm biased, but he is really, really cute!

He says if you vote, you can all have his pawtograph when he's famous! :))

http://www.mypetsuperstar.co.uk/gallery.as...;p=2&c=cute

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted ...good luck :luck: :luck:

Done :thumbsup:

Love the description with the picture!

Thanks a lot everyone that's voted and please keep pressing the button! :)) Elliot is going to get such a big head, but it would be great if he could make it to the next stage! Apparently his macho dad Trevor is mortified his son entered a "cute" competition! (w00t)

Voted - he's so cute :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, thanks guys! He's doing well and in the top 8 in his category at the moment, but will need a lot more votes to make it into the final, so please keep pressing the button from laptops, desktops, phones, work, etc! :) And yes, I know it's very sad!!! :b

Back