The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Photobucket!!

morganna

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know why suddenly I cant copy photos from photobucket to k9 or anywhere else?All I did different was use the bulk uploader and I have never had trouble before,now I cant even upload stuff from my old files..its driving me mad

I've found on a few occasions they won't load into the opening post of a new thread. Should load onto the second post though.

Pauline

thanks for that...I cant get it to transfer anything at all.Dont know what I've done.

All I did was use the bulk uploader!!!!!

[/code]
100_0671-1.jpg

just testing

please can some one help me i,ve just used the bulk uploader to,and now i can,t copy and paste pics either

please can some one help me i,ve just used the bulk uploader to,and now i can,t copy and paste pics either
I don't know ally, what happens? the boxes with the links now are hidden and pop up when you put the mouse over the right area

(w00t) (w00t) This is happening to me too but if you tick the box underneath the picture and then right click on the picture itself a box comes round it, then click on copy and then go to post and press paste, the pics are appearing as long [as you only right click immediately and don`t try to re-position the cursor on the post]..... it`s taken mme ages to work this out and I haven`t done anything differently - no bulkload or anything.....hope it helps :unsure: ...

:angry: Same thing happens to me too, but not to my OH when he copies to his car forums :blink:

I guess I'll have to open a Photobucket account & give this a try...

You could of course try Tinypic - www.tinypic.com - it's much the same a Photobucket...and you don't need an account for single uploads.

zahra

Back