The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Peperone Palmero & Peperone Pride And Joy

satiny

Registered
Reaction score
Just got some pictures of Peperone Palmero and Peperone Pride and Joy I want to share with you.

(hope you like them , Aslan ...)

I preffer much more the dog on those pictures.

satiny said:
Just got some pictures of Peperone Palmero and Peperone Pride and Joy I want to share with you.

(hope you like them , Aslan ...)

Dont like to boast :- " but guess who took the picture ? ;)

Dog's nice but from those pics I like the Bitch better. Nice pics Jax. :thumbsup:

Who's the old biddy in the pics? Quite a stunner for an old girl :wub: :D

I would'nt knock either of them back if they were on offer.

But I do prefer the bitch.

Jill

I would'nt knock either of them back if they were on offer
Neither would I but I have to go against the grain so far - the dog for me.

Can I make the following comment without anyone getting angry at me ...? It is only my opinion after all ... but I find the bitch too flat in topline. I would even like to see a tad more on the boy but there are many other things I really like about him.

Thank you for the pics Satiny .... and Jax! :*

Last edited by a moderator:
And well done Richard for your pic of the bitch , :huggles: but then I suppose you are used to taking pictures of bitches :oops: :clown: :huggles: :lol:

Thats what makes showing/breeding interesting Lana- good on ya for going against the grain- that's what'll make you a good judge one day :)

I just prefer the overall shape of the bitch and think her front- shoulder placement and spring in the pasterns sets her apart- looking at the front I'd reckon that she'd travel with more reach too.- JMO.

The bitch for me - how old are they?? If they are young, the flatter toplines often back up & the shape comes - but her topline doesn't offend me.

Back