The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Peanut Wins Best Puppy In Show

JAX

Registered
Reaction score
Id forgotten how cold it gets at Newark , but had a good reminder today when Peanut won Best puppy in breed and we stayed for best puppy in show , By the time we finished it was dark and warmer outside than in (w00t)

Unfortunatly this show isnt run on the group system so its `all in ` at the end , 19 other puppies stayed (w00t) So I was more than pleased when he (judge Mr E Webster (Benjcroft) awarded her Best Puppy in Show :cheers:

Saw Juleys other pups , one Lisa has :wub: and his brother

[SIZE=14pt]Brilliant result [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Clever Girl Peanut :wub:

Jax, I'm sure you say every year that you'd forgotten how cold it gets at Newark - I'm going to put it on my diary to send you a reminder to wear your thermals next year :- " :lol:

Well done Peanut :cheers: lets home your mum puts an up to date photo of you on here soon :thumbsup:

Good girl Peanut, what a lovely puppy career she's having so far. She's super :cheers: :huggles: :wub: :cheers:

Wow, well done Jax and Peanut :cheers:

Definitely worth waiting till the end, even if it was a bit chilly :- "

Liz and the Monellis

Congratulations :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: Well done Peanut and Jackie :huggles:

Go Peanut!!! Brill result :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: Congratulations well done peanut :cheers:

YAY, good job you stayed. :cheers: :cheers: I'm so pleased Jax. Had a lovely day today too, meeting my boys. :wub: :huggles:

:cheers: well done peanut and jax :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE] what a great win Jax , Peanut is just :wub:

I had a freezing day today too at Ladies Kennel Soc of Scotland . I took a stall with my ceramics and was frozen to the bone by the end of the day . Saw lots of scrummy whippies though so that made up for it :wub: .

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WAY TO GO JAX & PEANUT! :cheers: [/SIZE]

I think her neck looks a bit long in this one

Congratulations :cheers: Peanut looks lovely in that pic :wub:

Back