The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pc Progam

noopy_101

Registered
Reaction score
as you might know im looking into setting up my own grooming parlour. Ive been given a laptop with Windows 98 on it. Ive been thinking instead of having loads of paperwork everwhere i could store all my dogs and owners details on my laptop. Also when pepole phone up I could use the laptop for appointments too. just like they do at denists vets etc...any body know what programs there about for this job!!

noopy_101 said:
as you might know im looking into setting up my own grooming parlour. Ive been given a laptop with Windows 98 on it. Ive been thinking instead of having loads of paperwork everwhere i could store all my dogs and owners  details on my laptop. Also when pepole phone up I could use the laptop for appointments too. just like they do at denists vets etc...any body know what programs there about for this job!!
Hi noopy,

Sounds like you need a database, I would use either m/soft Excel for basic spreadsheets or for a more advanced system go for m/soft Access. Alternatively you could have a look at the computer section on ebay and look under software where you will find database software for sale, most are reasonably priced.

Try looking on here,---http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/index/0,00.asp.There's loads of office/database software and alot of it is free.Hope it's of help.

Back