The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Paul Houghton - A Big Thank You

RedReign

Registered
Reaction score
Dear All, Thank you all for your best wishes and support through this difficult time. Paul is now out of intensive care and is in the High Dependancy Unit still at Barts. Every day he is progressing and the doctors are amazed at how well he is doing but there is still a long way to go. Because he is on a course of 4 intravenous antibiotics every hour, he will have to stay in hospital for approx 4 - 6 weeks to be given the drugs. Hopefully soon, he may be transferred back to Basildon Hospital where they can administer the antibiotics there - also this is where I am due to give birth so hopefully we can be in the same hospital at the same time and Paul will be able to see the baby after she is born. I have told Paul of all the support and best wishes pouring in and he is very touched and probably a bit overwhelmed by it but I am sure that this is another factor helping him make such good progress. Fingers crossed that our soon to be extended family will see you all soon at racing where we can thank you all personally. Thanks once again, Michelle, Rory and Reed xxx.

It's great to hear that Paul is on the mend and good luck when the baby arrives all the best.

glad to hear paul is getting better wishing you good luck with the addition to the family :luck:

Back