The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Out For A Walk

chippy

Registered
Reaction score
had a walk out today just me the dog n loads of fresh air. walked a few fields local then went further than i wanted to. when up popped bambi. :oops:

dont know if you can make it out but dog was off like the clappers. no amount of shouting could stop him.

035.jpg

after some whistleing an a slight panic after about 10 mins he was back :sweating:

absolutly knackered. he needed a drink and the first mucky puddle he came across he was in.

038.jpg

and few more from the walk.

039.jpg

031.jpg

:cheers: for looking

a t b

chippy

Good post Chippy & good pics pity you did not have a standing gun with you as Venison would have made a very tasty Xmas dinner :thumbsup:

Good post mate, nice dog too. :thumbsup:

Lovely looking dog .... We have about 500 Roe on our local estate walk, and I think we met most of them yesterday :wacko: .... the dogs love 'em don't they :b

Strike Whippets said:
Lovely looking dog .... We have about 500 Roe on our local estate walk, and I think we met most of them yesterday  :wacko: .... the dogs love 'em don't they  :b
not half mate side of me one minute then gone :rant:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Good post Chippy & good pics pity you did not have a standing gun with you as Venison would have made a very tasty Xmas dinner :thumbsup:
Thats what i'm happy for xmas dinner :thumbsup:

Looks like he had some fun :)) , nice one. :thumbsup:

Wolf.

Nice one mate,, dogs looking good.

I got venison for xmas also. Didnt get it from the supermarket or butchers though!! :- " :- "

Good pics them chippy :thumbsup: hope to be seeing you at Highgate :thumbsup:

Back