The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Our New Baby

WIGGY

Registered
Reaction score
Heres our new baby italian greyhound. The breeder sent us this pic tonight and I had to share it with all you K9ers. I now know what it was like for Cornish having to wait for Ben to be old enough to bring home. We are counting the days :wub: :wub: :wub:

italian_greyhound_baby.jpg

WIGGY said:
Heres our new baby italian greyhound. The breeder sent us this pic tonight and I had to share it with all you K9ers. I now know what it was like for Cornish having to wait for Ben to be old enough to bring home. We are counting the days  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
italian_greyhound_baby.jpg

Awwwwww he is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

You are so lucky :huggles:

Can't wait to see photos as he grows :huggles:

How cute is he :wub: :wub:

Do you know his breeding ? and will you show him?

Bet your counting the days till you can have him home

Lillibet

Hes gorgeous, I cant wait o get our puppy !! I cant find a litter anywhere !!

Anyone help ?

what a beutifull puppy congratulations :wub: :wub:

He is adorable :wub: :wub: They don't look anything like the dogs they eventually become when they are pups do they.

Hope the time passes quickly for you! :)

very sweet i think i need another 1 now xena is getting better with her leg

he is very cute :wub: :wub:

oh my gosh how cute is he :wub: :wub:

how long before you get to take him home? :huggles:

What a dreamy little baby - look forward to the updates - they really are quite chunky as babies aren't they? :wub:

Whoo hoooo. We are collecting him wednesday. Watch this space for photos. We visited the little darling 2 weeks ago but silly me forgot my camera. ( hope I dont do that at a wedding ha ha). It was well worth the 400 mile round trip. Hes a lovely reddy fawn. Yippy.

WIGGY said:
Whoo hoooo. We are collecting him wednesday. Watch this space for photos. We visited the little darling 2 weeks ago but silly me forgot my camera. ( hope I dont do that at a wedding ha ha). It was well worth the 400 mile round trip. Hes a lovely reddy fawn. Yippy.

Oh fantastic, ... can't wait to see the photos.... naughty you for forgetting your camera when you went to visit :lol:

xxx Ben sends his love

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. His name is Oliver Hardy. thats his KC reg name. We have a stan, so now we have Stan and Ollie. Ha ha. :cheers:

WOOOHOOO tomorrow is the big day!!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos of the little fella :wub: :wub:

Back